FIFTEEN

My fingers clicked against the keys on my laptop as I hacked into every camera back to the streets of Russia to see the extent of our damage but also to see what happened to Oakes after we left, my gut felt like something was wrong with this situa...

My fingers clicked against the keys on my laptop as I hacked into every camera back to the streets of Russia to see the extent of our damage but also to see what happened to Oakes after we left, my gut felt like something was wrong with this situation.

How could we leave a team member behind, we should never turn our backs on someone we're supposed to trust.

Deckard and Owen both agreed that this was for the best and that they thought Oakes would shift the blame and out us to the police if he was caught, so that's why I was determined to find out for myself.

Biting my lip, I watched as Oakes was picked up on the scene and taken away by the local police, after a few more searches I found out that he was handed off to the big guns when a warrant for his arrest turned up.

My eye twitched as I watched him through the police's CCTV camera, he looked familiar sitting there; obviously, it was Oakes, but from the back, he just looked like someone else.

My screen was filling up with evidence and past charges against my teammate, and I knew how unwell he did under pressure.

"Shaw!"

Both Owen and Deckard ran into the room, seemingly alarmed by my yell "Look," I explained as they rounded the table I was sitting at "they got him" I huffed as Deckard placed his hand on the back of my chair to watch the screen.

"I want your boss. Where's Shaw?"

That the only thing Hobbs demanded after he slammed his way into the interrogation room glaring at Oakes, "I'm right here," Owen jested as he leaned down to the screen as his laughter hit my ear.

"I ain't telling you shit."

I glanced at the brothers, wondering if their expressions would change, but they didn't. Owen still had that amused expression and Deckard was a stoic wall of nothing, didn't they realize they were wrong about Oakes?

"I was hoping you'd say that."

I grimaced watching as Hobbs laid the absolute smackdown on Oakes before sighing sadly when he sang almost instantly like a canary, Owen just tapped me on the shoulder as if to say 'I told you so' before leaving the room.