2

Present

Kuro POV

".....................huh?."(Kuro)

Is all I could said as I look to her dumbfounded.

"..............."(Gaea)

"..............."(Kuro)

"..............."(Gaea)

I don't know how to react on this kind of situation, I think anyone are.

"um.......who are you?."(Kuro)

Ok that was stupid question but she still answered anyway.

She lift her head so as she can see me.

" my name Gaea, I'm the goddess of creation."(Gaea)

Fumu so she's not an angel but supreme ethity. That explains the majestic entrance and that overconfident composure that only last 8 seconds.

" why did you apologize to me?"(Kuro)

I ask then goddess Gaea averted her eyes as she telling the truth.

" kuro kun I-I-I- am the one who killed you."(Gaea)

Oh, I see.........

" WAIT! WHAT?! How the hell did happen?! Did I do something bad."(Kuro)

The goddess suddenly interested in the color of surrounding which was all white.

Oi! Look me in my eye when am talking to you.

" I-I-t was an accident! I didn't mean to kill you. I was just taking a nap in my room when I accidentally hit the vase in my window and it fell."(Gaea)

And perfectly hit me, that experience probably one in million and unfortunately that I'm that one.

"where am I anyway?."(Kuro)

Gaea: it's my meeting room where I greet people that die and bring their souls to heaven.

" if you are here then whose incharge on your throne. "(Kuro)

There should be a throne right? managing the mankind.

" oh, you have nothing to worry about that."(Gaea)

" why?"(Kuro)

"I don't have a throne instead I changed it into my bedroom. My butt felt numb."(Gaea)

That makes sense, if I sitting on my entire life I don't think I could even stand Properly

"wait! so you telling me that you've been lying in your bed managing the whole world."(Kuro)

I don't know what more surprises me that the god is lazy as hell or the earth is still in pieces.

Well she's the almighty and powerful god.

"um kuro? There's one that want to meet you. She's your guardian angel that assigned to watch over you."(Gaea)

" who?"(Kuro)

A woman that look so like in her 20's appears behind the goddess.

She was really beautiful, no doubt.

She walk toward us and then she did something that I didn't expect to see in second time.

" please forgive me!!!"(???)

Yes, she did what exactly Gaea do and now we have two prostrating celestial beings.

Fumu, I need to do something in this situation.

If you look at in different angle there's something wrong in this picture.

"could at least tell me who you are."(Kuro)

She quickly raise her body as those breast bounce.

For the goddess she has maybe d cup but this angel is certainly g cup.

Thank goodness she's not visible back in the earth. That would've been troublesome.

With that unparalleled beauty and seductive body will attract attention wherever I am.

" pardon my rudeness, my name is Mariel. As her benevolence said, I've been task to observed you. Make sure that you do not stray on your path and protect you if it needed."(Mariel)

"then why did you let me die? Is it already my time?."(Kuro)

" about that, I didn't notice that falling object and when I report it she told me wasn't my fault. I felt so relieved."(Mariel)

She said with satisfied look.

What about me?! Isn't your job to protect me?.

" I'm glad that your happy but your job is to protect me if needed, right?~"(Kuro)

I said that as I gazed her with cold voice.

" I BEG YOUR FORGIVENESS!!!"(Mariel"

Her composure suddenly break while the other guilty is laughing.

Gaea: fufufu, looks like even the calm side of yours Mariel can break down.

"don't you even dare laugh at her when this is all your fault."(kuro)

I send shivering intense look at her to shut her up.

Gaea: I deeply sorry.

She's back at her previous position.

"*sigh* Ok I forgive you two. What has done is done, the important right now is what are you going do."(Kuro)

The goddess look at me with teary eyes.

"thank you! Thank you kuro kun you really are kind."(Gaea)

While Gaea thanking me Mariel nod with her I-told-you face.

She watch me all my life and know all about me so i guess she is the only person knows me well.........than.........any...one?.

"wait Mariel do you also observe when am bathing."(Kuro)

"n-no!nonononono your gravely mistaken it didn't even cross my mind!."(Mariel)

Her suddenly denial bring suspicious and her face she's blushing very hard.

Kuro: you suuurre?.

Mariel suddenly take interest at the floor.

"m-m-maybe I took a peek."(Mariel)

Seriously! now am pretty sure she really knows all about me.

"hahaha so you can be pervert to Mariel."(Gaea)

"can we go back to our original topic?"(Kuro)

"ehem r-right, now because it's my fault that you die, I decide to transport your soul in another world I created. I already prepared your body. I need your suggestions of what changes do you want.

My body hah, I don't want change my body am perfectly fine.

"nothing, but if possible, make my body immune to all sickness and
diseases."(Kuro)

It would be troublesome if I caught sick when sleeping outside.

"Ok then, one more thing that world where going transported is like role playing games. You know what I mean right?."(Gaea)

Now I get it, this like one of isekai novel am reading. Where a person is transported or died and reincarnate in different world to slay the demon lord.

The only difference is truck-san didn't killed me, god did.

"I see, that is interesting"(Kuro)

"I know you say that, are you ready for your adventure in another world!"(Gaea)

" YES, BRING IT ON"(Kuro)

A very bright white light envelope my body.