22

Luke's POV

After we got back to the city, Mariel return to the church and we decided to discuss later about leaving the city while Lilith went to the guild to apologize.

She did make everyone worried.

When i return to the inn Rhea keep nagging me about what happened but I told her that I didn't know anything.

So much happened in just one night, I wonder what time now.

When i move slightly someone squeal.

"hmmmm~" (???)

"wait, what's that?" (Luke)

I felt a hand in my chest and a leg on my two hips.

I'm scared to know who was that since my body is covered with blanket but i know that there's a person beside me.

While trembling I removed slowly the sheet that first thing I saw is a black hair and i put it back.

I suppress the fear inside me.

Ok calm down, calm down, there's no need to panic. Let's remember what happened. I get back with everyone. We separate and i return to the inn. Wait! Did I enter wrong room? Dammit! I was tired but I'm sure where my room is. Let's get out quietly.

I activate my skill [Silent Step] to conceal my presence but i take off my bracelet first.

I raise my body slowly and carefully. But it seems it didn't work because she hug me tightly.

"hmmmm~ where are you going?" (???)

She wake up. I don't know how she sense my presence but that doesn't matter anymore. The only thing that matters now is how do I explained everything now.

While sweating a lot she slowly get up and the cover fall.

"morning......so what's for breakfast?" (???)

I quickly get up and cover my eyes.

"I'm sorry! I will get out immediately" (Luke)

"what are you talking about?" (???)

"I-I'm in the wrong room, am I?" (Luke)

"are we? I read your memory but doesn't look like you made mistake?"
(???)

"yes you're right, wait! Who are you?" (Luke)

"master that's mean, after what you have done to me, taking my first time you're just going to forget all of that" (???)

I can see her act.

"I'm sure I didn't do anything to you. Answer me" (???)

"my name is Etherna the [ETERNAL BLACK DRAGON]" (Etherna)

"Etherna?! But you are....." (Luke)

I look at her naked body for 5 seconds but i immediately regret that and look away.

"yes you must be confused but this is the result of the Pact we made. I regain a new body and new race. My level also reset though " (Etherna)

"[Appraisal]" (Luke)

Name : Etherna
Race: Dragon newt
Age: 6400
Gender: female
Level: 1
Job :-/-
Health: 100
Mana: 100
Strength: 150
Defense :230
Stamina: 220
Agility: 100
Intelligence: 50

It really changed her race and she has name.

Her status is high considering her level . When i was level 1 my status is only 2 digit. Is it because of her race?