15

Luke's POV

"hah..........hah..........hah........dammit! where is she?!" (Luke)

I run through each corner of the city. Left, right, straight, left, right, straight, i don't know where I can find Lilith. She is not in her house.

According to Lisa she let Lilith stay in her house to take care of her, but suddenly vanished the moment she left her alone.

They didn't tell me what actually happening to her.

How can I find her if I don't have any slightest clue about what happening to her.

After several minutes, I finally had enough.

"LISA!!!!!.........LISA!!!!!"........" (Luke)

".....did you found her?" (Lisa)

"no, Lisa tell me why Lilith run away? There's nothing I can think of to lead her in this situation. Please Lisa" (Lisa)

Lisa look at me with hesitation like there's something that holding her back to tell me the truth.

" Luke it's not important right now. What important is we find Lilith before-" (Lisa)

She cut her own words and shake her head right to left once.

"we need to find Lilith, i already ask help from the mayor. He definitely will help us" (Luke)

Looks like she is hiding something from me but I am not going to push for answer. There must be a good reason. And why the mayor will help us? Maybe he is good guy than his son.

Speaking of his son, Cedrick Von Grace or jerky face, surprisingly helping us.

Maybe I judged him too early.

There is still something good in him, if it wasn't for his trash personality, he'd be perfect.

But of course there is no one, what and where ever world am I, a perfect person.

" move your asses you lowly commoners, until you find my bride, i will not let any of you peasants rest. Now! Find her!, find my beloved Lilith!" (Cedrick)

I heard his loud voice from somewhere.

Yes, there is no perfect....only idiots.

let's not judged him too early.

"where does she live?" (Luke)

"but Luke she's not there" (Lisa)

"I know but I may learn something where she went" Luke)

Lisa hesitate for moment but she finally give in and smile at me.

"Ok, walk straight in that corner. After you pass 5 house turn left ang go straight until you found a house that is beside of pharmacy" (Lisa)

"thank you, I'll be back" (Luke)

Before I proceed, she stop me and said-.

"no need, just find her. If-.......if she still alive, Lilith herself will tell you about what is truly happening" (Lisa)

She ran to my opposite direction while saw glimpse of her almost crying.

Seriously, are you going to die Lilith?

§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§

Luke's POV

So this is where she lives.

It was actually big, this is a mansion right?.

While mesmerizing the whole mansion in front of me, i almost forgot why i came here.