19

Long story short, Etherna took interest in me and gave me her droplet of tear. After that I mixed it to the vial I got from Lilith.

Etherna said that I can call her through our pact we made and she will came for my aid.

I run to Lilith and Mariel to give the antidote.

"Mariel! How is Lilith?" (Luke)

"master she is gradually fading but still conscious. Did you get it?" (Mariel)

I raise slightly Lilith's head to gave her a drink.

"Lulu.....is that you?" (Lilith)

"it's okay now, just drink it and you're gonna be fine" (Luke)

Lilith slowly drink the potion she made.

"gahaaaaa! Aaaaaaaaaa!-" (Lilith)

"what's happening to her?! It's supposed to work" (Luke)

"I do not know master, maybe there is wrong with the potion. Wrong ingredients perhaps she put something else?" (Mariel)

When i was panicking Lilith scream from pain grabbing my shoulder. I hug her head while saying comforting stuff that I could think of.

Her voice moderately became weaker and finally she stop.

"no no nonononono! Lilith! Lilith!" (Luke)

I put my two finger in her wrist to check the pulse and it was there. I heavily sigh from relief.

Looks like it's working.

little by little her pale body return to its color and her breathing is normal now.

She looks like sleeping comfortably from my point of view.

"Mariel help carry her there's an abandoned house nearby this forest I think?" (Luke)

It's the abandoned house of the witch.

§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§

Luke's POV

"master good morning I already prepared your breakfast" (Mariel)

"hmmmm~ good morning to you too Mariel. Is it okay for you to not return immediately to the church" (Luke)

"they can not isolate me nor go against me. They need me and I am stronger than them. If they tried to fight me, it means they are enemy of Gaea-sama as it is against there religious belief" (Mariel)

I heard that the people in this world is believer of Gaea-sama.

I walk slowly beside Mariel and sat on the floor facing the room where Lilith resting.

The chairs and table are smashed and destroyed.

"how is Lilith doing?" (Luke)

"she is doing well as expected. She will regain her conscious later. Master? There is something I need to tell you" (Mariel)

I scoop another from the soup and sip it slowly.

"what is it?" (Luke)

"the representative of the 6 ‹Golden Church› and me will join the king and his family to return to the ‹Capital City›. They want my help in subjugation and investigation about the Demon Lord. Master I want to stay here where you are so that I could fulfill my duty" (Mariel)

Fumu, so the king is making his move now. But Mariel is not part of the church, that means they can't force her.

"Mariel I've been thinking, why does Gaea-sama herself kill the Demon Lord. She is god right? The Demon Lord can't stand a chance with her omnipotent power" (Luke)