12

Luke's POV

So currently some random guy just invite me to his party.

I found his party behind him and they are all female which kinda make sense now.

The woman in right front of another woman is mage. Blond straight hair and green eyes. Her ears is pointed and very tall. Tallest among of them. Wearing revealing robe in the chest part. Her dress is more like fashion dress than a robe. She's holding a staff with blue magic crystal on the top.

An elf huh

The woman behind her is another elf but younger than her. I can't tell the age since elves has long life span than human and vampire. But if I have to guess, it would be around 27. Unlike the other elf she's wearing armor and bow. They look exactly like each other maybe sisters.

Those elves are beautiful.

The woman in the left is wearing full armor. A full set of knight armor with helmet which cover her whole face. Yet that armor didn't cover her slender female figure.

The girl in the middle is around 23, the youngest and wearing light armor. Black and pony tail hair with brown eyes. Leather breast plate and left gauntlet. Black skimpy shorts with......haidate? Wait is that samurai armor?

I look for samurai sword in her belt and i was right that girl is samurai.

I didn't know they have samurai in this world I want to talk to her.

His party consist of 4 woman and trying to add another.

I don't want to join his harem *ehem* party I mean, even though I want to talk to the samurai girl.

"no thanks I want to be solo for now and besides I'm a F rank so joining you is impossible" (Luke)

" you don't have to worry about that I'm a D rank so you can join us" (V)

"no sorry, I really don't want to join party yet" (Luke)

"is that so...... well if you change your mind you can find me in this guild" (V)

"Ok thank you for asking" (Luke)

*Whooo* he gave up

He went to his party but my eyes fixed on his group.

When he arrive their conversation end and they ignored him as he somewhat explaining something.

Looks like they don't care about him and only join him because they don't have choice.

"Lulu!..........sorry" (Lilith)

"no I should be the one apologizing to you" (Luke)

Lilith took me in a room.

There are couple of receptionist eating and talking to each other.

They siting in a long table occupied by few of them while other are sitting in the two sofa behind the table.

They stop their conversation and started taking interest in me.

"wow you're the rumored rank F girly boy adventurer" (receptionist-san #1)

"you're really look like a girl except I can't see your face" (receptionist-san #2)

"why do you wear a mask?" (receptionist-san #3)

"your hair is so smooth" receptionist-san #4)

Now they touching and my chest, as If they confirming something.

They stop their interview when Lilith grab the hand of another receptionist whose touching my chest.

"everyone~ could you stop now. Can't you see, he's bothered by what your doing"