8

Luke's POV

*Fuwah~*The food was top notch, I expected from a high class restaurant.

Mariel is not with me right now because of what we discussed. She went to the ‹Golden Church› to accept their proposal.

The information she get from the church is vivid. Sure we can say Mariel can defeat the demon lord but we don't where in the world he's evil lair. 

"excuse me mister, can I ask where can I get my identification card?" (Luke)

I ask to a man in his 40 wearing a chest plate and brown leather spaulder in his right shoulder and holding a huge double-sided edge ax.

He sure is big or i am just too small right now.

His body is full of muscles, heavily built as it shown in his clothes making his wearing so tight.

I want to be a citizen of this city and others as well that's why i ask several people but the instructions doesn't help one bit.

They said that I should find the name of the building ‹Guidon City Hall› but the alphabet letters of this world is different from ‹Suidon kingdom› and earth.

"ah you must new here. Just turn on that corner then walk straight. After you pass three buildings turn to your left and you can find the plaza, in that area you can see the ‹Guidon City Hall›" (adventurer man)

Are you fricking kidding me! I understand your directions but your alphabet is like a simple drawing to me.

"well you can ask the people when you get there. They can point you the city hall." (adventurer man)

"wait! I want to register as a adventurer can i come with you?" (Luke)

"huh? You? adventurer?" (adventurer man)

Yes! Me.

The old man look me in from head to toe with pity on his eyes.

Yes I know I may not look strong. I don't have weapon or single piece of armor. I only wear my usual clothes. The weapon we took (stole) from the treasury of Suidon Palace is inside my [Void] and using that skill to pull something will only cause trouble for me. That's because this skill is not known and unique even if a person can use dark magic they can't use or obtained this skill.

Gaea-sama confirm that, she gave the title [Sloth King] that increases my chances to obtain unique skills.

The alternative for that skill is the magic object ‹Storage Bag›.

"sorry miss but you are too early to become adventurer. If you want to earn money maybe you can be a maid in a restaurant. Even I don't see your face I can guess you're cute one." (adventurer man)

Miss?! Ok that's it! You can call me kid, you can treat me like weak person but don't you dare call me miss.

I have enough of this guy so i decide to ask someone else. But in the end i decide to follow him.

It is such hassle to ask someone then gave you the same details.

§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§

Luke's POV

The result was total success I'm in the front of the Guild.

I knew it, it's really hard to read it. Mariel is the one responsible of reading the documents and texts in the Suidon library and she just explains it to me.

I enter the guild with mix of nervous and excitement. The guild is noisy, some old guys are flirting and trying to hit on some woman, some are talking to their members and some are taking quest from the wide board.