8

Hmm.. this feels good. Is someone playing with my hair? I love it when people play with my hair. It is so soothing and so comfy, makes me want to sleep more.

I remember letting my mom comb my hair everyday since I was a little kid until I was 16. I also remember her scolding me for falling asleep with my still wet hair, since I would catch a cold easily after that. I miss her. I will visit her this weeke-

Wait. If mom is not here, who is playing with my hair now?

I immediately opened my eyes to see the culprit who touches my hair without my consent.

I shot up to see their face and was greeted by, "Good morning, sleepyhead."

"Oh, it's just you."

He dramatically gasped, "Don't tell me you don't remember anything from last night."

"Of course I do, silly. How could somebody forget about a heated night they had?" I said winking at him.

He furrowed his eyebrows. "You are actually not that innocent."

"Sadly." I said getting up.

He tried to pull me back to his side but I'm stronger than he think I am. "Where are you going?" He asked.

"Uhh Paris."

"Oh yeah, for our honeymoon."

"What are you waiting for? Come on, we have a lot to pack."

"Just a sec, I'm just gonna take a 5 minute nap." He said while putting his arms under his head and starting to get comfortable in my bed.

I rolled my eyes at him before entering the bathroom to do my business. Not before locking the door so he wouldn't barge in while I sing to Shawn Mendes inside my shower.

After I've done, I opened the door slightly to make sure he isn't in the room and thank God, he isn't. I quickly got out and went into my closet with using my ability as the Flash. Yes, I'm actually the Flash.

Oooh, pancakes.

I could smell the sweet scent of pancakes from the kitchen. I excitedly got out and rushed downstairs not bothering to dry my wet hair. I went to the kitchen to see a hot looking man making pancakes with an apron on.

"Hurry up, I want those delicious pancakes trapped in my stomach."

"Just a moment, miss." I could see him smiling while saying that.

I huffed and decided to wait patiently. I went out of the kitchen and to the living room to watch cartoons while waiting. There should be Spongebob Squarepants on Nickelodeon right about now.

I switched the channel to Nickelodeon and sighed in relief when my intuition was right. I was singing along with the theme song when Lucas walked in.

"You know the lyrics? Damn. I've tried trillion times to catch up but failed miserably."

"Only trillion? You need more than that."

He chuckled and shook his head while placing a plate of yummy pancakes in front of me with a bottle of chocolate syrup beside it.

"How did you know where the syrup was? I literally hid it so my friends who came over wouldn't finish it."

"I have my ways." He smirked.

I looked at him as if he was crazy before shrugged the topic aside and started to fill my stomach with the pancakes.

All of a sudden his phone went off. He took it out and looked at the caller id. He sighed and turned it off.