29

After we had our dinner outside in a massive restaurant which is for the riches only, we went back to Mr. William and Lucas' mansion so Lucas and I could start our movie night.

It was 9 p.m. and Anthony was already asleep while Mr. William, I mean Xavier was in his office. He had pursued me to call him that as he said that the ones who should call him Mr. William are only his workers. Anyways, I wonder what he's doing in that office. I mean, hasn't he given his position to Lucas?

So as Lucas was setting up the large-sized TV in this movie room which we are currently sitting in, I asked him that question.

"Oh, that. I'm not the CEO yet."

I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion, "Huh? What about that night at the party? They presented you as the CEO."

He opened up Netflix and turned to me, "What do you wanna watch?"

I shrugged, "Maybe some mysteries?"

"Does The Sixth Sense sound good to you?"

"Ooh I love the sound of it. Sure."

He clicked on the movie's info and we started to read the synopsis of it. "To answer your question earlier. That night, my dad couldn't come to that party as he was in other place, so I took his position for the days he was absent, temporarily. So that's why they presented me as the CEO." He explained.

I turned my mouth into an 'O' shape and nodded understandingly. After that we started to watch the movie. Which is hard, by the way, because Lucas couldn't seem to stop making me blush by putting his head on my shoulder the whole time.

Half way through the movie, I was starting to feel a little droopy and my eye lids started to become heavy. Lucas noticed and changed our positions so that he was sitting straight and I was laying down, with my head on his lap. I struggled to get his hands off of me but he kept pushing me down.

"Sleep," He simply told me.

"I want to watch the movie." I argued.

He softly caressed my hair and sighed a little, "We can always watch it again after this. But now you are tired and you need rest."

I shook my head, "I'm not tired. I'm just sleepy."

"Same thing."

I groaned. This guy is so persistent. Lucas picked up the remote and paused the movie. He continued to caress my hair while I closed my eyes as I slowly fell asleep on his lap.

Which, should I remind you, a big mistake to do since I was supposed to tell him about tomorrow.

***

I woke up on a cozy bed which covered with black sheets. My body was wrapped in a black duvet. I looked at my surrounding and it was dark. The only light that appeared was the light from the moon, which shone brightly towards the room I am currently in through the big window.

I sat up while I digested all the things around me. All of a sudden I felt something moving beside me. I turned my head to the side and saw Lucas. A shirtless Lucas. I gasped quietly. We didn't, did we?

To assure myself, I slowly peeked under the duvet which covered half of his body and immediately sighed in relief. He was wearing a pair of sweatpants. He probably just felt hot in the middle of the night and decided to sleep shirtless. Plus I didn't feel...weird, so I'm sure nothing did happen.

I delicately took a step out of the bed, trying my best not to make any sound that might wake Lucas. After I fully got out of it, I turned around to check on him and let out a breath when I saw that he was still in a deep sleep. I searched for my phone and when I found it, I checked the time and saw that it was half past 3 in the morning.

I was afraid if my mom would come to the hospital early to check on me, so after many thoughts, I decided to sneak back in the hospital right now. So I started to gather my things which was easy, because all of the things I've brought here were on the nightstand. After that I tip-toed towards the door.

But you still hadn't told him.

I paused in my track and turned around to him. I need to tell him.

Slowly and quietly I walked towards him until I was standing right beside him. I studied his face. His hair is like a bird nest. I could see the stubble of hair on his chin. His eyelashes are super long and his eyebrows are perfectly shaped. He has no flaw at all. But then I saw a little drool. Oh well, I guess nobody's perfect.

I brushed off his hair that was covering his forehead, and then I kissed him. On the forehead, not on the lips.

All of a sudden I thought about how this might be the last time I would ever see him. After this I'm going to move in with my parents to spend the remain six months with them. I bet Lucas would be so busy with the company after this since his birthday is next week. That means he's going to be the CEO. And a CEO can't abandon his works that easily. So he probably wouldn't have the time to come and visit me.

My vision got blurry and before I realized it the tears came rushing out. I covered my mouth with my hand so that my sobs would be muffled. I sat on the chair which was conveniently behind me and tried to calm myself down.

After counting to a hundred, I could feel myself calming down a little bit. I sighed and looked at him once more. I leaned towards him and this time I kissed him on the lips. Realizing that this is the first and the last time we would ever kiss each other, I mean- I would ever kiss him, I kept my lips lingered on his lips for a long while before I finally let go.

Then I went near his ear and whispered, "I love you. I will always do, until the last breath I breathe."