Chapter 5

(Y/n) pov
   "Were joining fairy tail!" I screamed excitedly. We need to find a way to get there, so I just walked up to a random stranger and asked. "Excuse me, sir, how to get to fairy tail?" "Fairy tail they are always causing trouble." He scoffed. "But how do you get there?" I asked again. "I don't know why you would want to join, but it's over there on the other side of town. See that giant building with the banner that's Fairy Tail." "Thank you so much," I said while running away. Compared to my previous dream this was close.

***30 minutes later At Fairy Tail***
  "Cyra we're actually here." I squeal. "What are you waiting for walk-in already." Said Cyra just as excitedly. "I thought you didn't want to go?" "Whatever just walk in already." "Okay, here we go 3..2..1.."

   I burst through the door loudly screaming "Your newest members of Fairy tail has arrived." When I walked threw I expected everyone to look at me or something, but everyone was too preoccupied in a fight. Is this what a guild is? Suddenly for the first time in a while, I felt nervous. "Hey...hey.." I tried saying. "You got to say it a louder watch and learn." Said Cyra. "HEY WE WANT TO JOIN YOUR GUILD!!" She screamed as loudly as possible. No one even flinched or turned around. "Are.. they ignoring us," I said sadly. Then I got really pissed off and yelled in the loudest voice that was even louder than Cyra's "HELLO WE CAME FROM REALLY FAR AWAY IT WOULD BE NICE IF YOU GUYS WOULD STOP FIGHTING AND HELP US!!!" Everyone stopped fighting immediately. "I thought you were Erza." Said one person with hair the color of cherry blossoms. "Who's Ezra?" I ask. "I am." Said a woman standing in the doorway. "Who are you?" she asked. "I'm (y/n)," I reply recently. "What magic do you use?" Chimed in another man with no shirt on. "Gray your clothes." Said several people in unison. He looked surprised he wasn't wearing anything and put on some clothes. "I...I don't know what magic I use." I answer. Everyone looked confused.

   "Do you even have magic?" Asked a man-eating iron. "Yes, of course, I do," I say while stomping my foot on the ground. "Well then show us something." He said. "Okay." I could tell everyone was staring at me at this point so I couldn't mess up. Fire, fire, fire I thought. Then flames appeared around my hands. Then I saw the mouths of everyone drop open. "Whaaa what!! Natsu I thought you were the only one?!" The guy previously not wearing a shirt said. "That's not all I can do," I say more confidently. Iron, iron I think and my hand turns to an iron sword. "What?!?!" Suddenly the guy eating iron became more interested. "Can you do anymore?" Yeah, I say lighting lighting lighting I think then my hand became surrounded in lighting.

   "We need to bring you to master." Said the women I'm assuming the name is Ezra.  "Wait how can we even be sure she's a dragonslayer." Asked another exceed with white fur. I saw everyone nodding their heads in agreeing with her statement. "Can you do any more magic moves?" Asked a girl with blue hair she looked to be a similar age to me. "No, I was never taught anything one day I just had these powers," I say. "I've never seen anything like this before. Could you possibly have a power similar to Rufus and copy magic you've seen." Asked Ezra. "No, I couldn't." I quickly say. "How do you know for sure?" She asked. "Because..well..ummm..because..this is ummm.. my first time seeing people." "What??!! How did you even live as a child?" Asked a girl with blond hair. "To be truthful I have no memories until the age of 11. I think I just made everyone more confused didn't I." I say with a sigh.

   "Gajeel, Natsu, Wendy have anyone of you seen anything like this?" "No... they all responded with. "We should ask the master." said the boy with cherry blossom hair. "I'll get master." said a girl with white hair. "What is it you brats want?" Said a rather short old man. Was this their master? He asked me to show him my magic and I did. He also asked if I had known any other moves. I also told him the same thing. Then he asked if I had been possibly cursed or drank a potion. And I had to also tell him about my embarrassing secret about not see anyone. "I honestly have no idea," he said. "If the master doesn't know then what do we do?"

   "Maybe other dragon slayers might know." A girl with blond hair suggests. "True let's go to Sabertooth maybe Sting and Rouge might know." "Come on (y/n) let's go." Said the boy with cherry blossom hair. "Okay let's go," I said excitedly. "Wait! She doesnt even know your names and you want her to so with you?" Said Cyra. "Who are you?" Said Erza. "I'm Cyra (y/n)'s exceed." "Oh well that's easy then my names Natsu, the ice princess right here is Gray, the girl with blonde hair is Lucy, the guy eating iron is Gajeel, the girl with blue hair is Wendy and this is happy, Carla, and Lily. Know that you know all our names let's go. The sooner we know your power the sooner I can fight you." " You okay with this Cyra?" I ask. "Sure I don't see the harm in it if we go." This was the first time after getting to Fiore that Cyra willing went. See Cyra I thought, I knew going to a guild wasn't a bad idea.

Cyra pov

   When I walked into the guild all I could see were more dumb people.  It seems like that's the kind of people (y/n) likes to hang around instead of me." When all the commotion of everyone questioning (y/n) three exceeds walked up to me. "Who are you guys?" I quickly ask excitedly. This was the first time I had ever seen more exceeds. "I'm Carla," said an exceed with white fur. "The girl with blue hair is my owner." "Hi, I'm Cyra, I'm (y/n)'s exceed if you couldn't tell." "Aye, I'm Happy," said a blue exceed. "I'm Natsu's partner." "Cool!" I respond cheerfully.  "I'm Lily," said an exceed with dark brown fur. "I'm the guys who eating iron exceed. His name is Gajeel."

   "That's nice to meet all of you." "Is your owner a dragonslayer?" asked Lily. "I don't even know what a dragonslayer is," I say while laughing. "Oh," he responded. After the introduction of ourselves, we talked to each other while all the humans made a commotion.  I got along with all of the exceeds but me and Carla seemed to be more similar in personalities. So when (y/n) asked me to go with them I couldn't be more happy to agree.

***(A/N) I know this chapter is kind of bad, but whatever. Also sorry if the characters aren't really like themselves. Thanks for reading!***