Chapter 15

(Y/n) pov
   "What's the plan?"I ask impatiently. "Well, this plan actually relies mostly on you." "What is it?" "Remeber how before you were able to freeze all the monsters in a one-mile radius? While I need you to do that again. If you froze all the annoying monsters and the two side monsters then the only one left would be the center on. I and Sting could do a combo move powerful enough to k.o the monster with one hit." "Isn't there another way to defeat them? (Y/n) has already used a large amount of magic. Do you think she even has enough magic for it to work? She lost all of her magic a couple of hours ago and she was fighting for a while now." Said, Sting. "I think (Y/n) is more powerful than you think. Think about it if someone is completely drained of magic; in a mere hour, they would never be able to fight like that. In fact, I don't think (y/n) was anywhere near being drained of her magic power. I think she passed out from the pain after her adrenaline left." Said Rogue. Sting then turned to me. "Do you think you can do it? If you can't don't be afraid to say you can't because it will be much worse if you cant." "No, it fine I can do this," I say confidently.

   "So our timing on this needs to be perfect right?" I ask. "Yes if we don't the one remaining will break the ice magic. Also, I believe the one that has magic won't be affected by your magic because its power is too much." Said Rogue. "We only have enough time to run through the plan one more time because we must have guessed the time wrong; it looks like the sun is gonna rise soon I can tell by looking at the sky. So I and Sting will do a combined attack on the center monster while (y/n) will be flow in by Cyra. As soon as Cyra drops you use your magic and a second before you hit the ground I and sting will start the attack and hopefully if everything goes right all the monsters will be hit at the same time. "Oh gosh, this is a lot of pressure what if we time it wrong?" "Then the plan will fail and there is no plan B..." said Rogue. "Thanks, this really reassures me," I say. "But,  we will go off your timing so you don't need to worry its all on Sting and me. Trust me you won't mess up the timing all you need to do is freeze everything and being a powerful wizard like yourself this will be no problem. I believe in you, you can easily do this!" "Thank you, I think I have enough power to do it again," I said.

   "Cyra, Frosch, Lector, you guys understand; right?" "Yeah," they all said. Then Cyra picked me up. My heart was beating a million times a minute. What if I fail this? There's no plan B. I didn't have much time to think I had to hurry before the monster with magic noticed us. "Okay, Cyra let me go," I said. She let me go and I screamed. When I hit the ground I used practically all my magic and sent it through the ground. Rogue's theory was correct the center one didn't freeze. Then Sting and Rogue did a unison raid and the monster was quickly destroyed before it could break the ice for the others. "We did it!" yelled Sting. "Yay!" I screamed back. This time I also felt like I was going to pass out, I used way too much magic today. "Did it work?" I asked hardly able to stand. "I don't know," said Rogue who also looked to be kind of weak himself along with Sting. 

Lucy pov

   "I really hope they defeat these monsters soon. I don't know how much longer I can fight." I said. "This is boring I should have gone with Sting and Rogue," said Natsu. "I hope she's okay. She has already used a ton of magic in one day, and she's only trained for a week." "Why is it so cold all the sudden? asked Natsu. "Yeah, your right it's freezing. Don't tell me (y/n) used that magic again." Then we looked over at the cave. The entrance was completely covered in ice." "Yep, they did," said Natsu. then we saw a giant burst of light and darkness. "That must be Sting and Rogue," said Natsu. "That must have Rogue's plan, but why aren't the monsters disappearing?" We were still fighting all the monsters. Then the monsters one by one began to disappear. "They did it!" I yelled.  "But why aren't they coming back?" "We should probably go and help them they might be injured," I said.

Sting pov

   We defeated all the monsters! But I feel like I can't walk. "How is everyone?" I ask. "I'm okay I can stand up still." said (y/n). "I'll be okay," said Rogue. "Lector, can you fly me out?" I ask. "I would but were trapped now." "I'm sorry this is all my fault." said (y/n). "I can get rid of the ice." she walked over barley being able to walk, She lit her hands on fire faintly and weakly hit the ice. The first time she didn't even crack the ice. Then she tried to hit it again. "Stop! you're going to pass out again." "Rogue and I have more magic left we can break the ice." We both got up but we only cracked the ice a little. "You guys are going to pass out too." said (y/n) weakly. "It's fine Natsu and Lucy will come for us, for now, we should just rest." Then we all laid on the ground facing the ceiling of the cave. It was a little cold in there, but (y/n) was too weak to ask for her to use her fire. "Damnit (y/n) if you didn't make the ice so thick," I said jokingly. "I'm sorry, but we only had one chance I didn't want to mess it up..." "Sorry I didn't mean to make you upset I was just being sarcastic." "Oh, I'm sorry I'm not very good at telling when people are being sarcastic if you haven't noticed." 

   "By the way (y/n) I'm sorry for doubting your intentions, you obviously aren't a spy." I looked over at Rogue's face and he looked sincere. "No, it's fine I overreacted. From the outside I guess I am pretty strange." said (y/n) with a small laugh. "I wish I could explain why I'm like this." "What are you talking about your a great person and your magic beyond mine," said Rogue. "Yeah," I chimed in. "Think about it, you froze thousands of monsters at once, twice! And you've been fighting for hours to add on to that. Trust me Gray couldn't do that he wouldn't be able to stand after the first time." (y/n) laughed at that. "Thanks, I guess my magic is okay, but did you see yourselves!" "You guys managed to defeat a monster that I couldn't. We're all amazing wizards!" said (Y/n). (Y/n) was so nice, I could tell she meant every word. 

Natsu pov

   When we finally got to the entrance of the cave it was kind of cracked so they must have tried to get out. I hit the ice several times and then it broke. "(Y/n)? Sting? Rogue? are you okay?" said Lucy. "Yeah we're fine," said Sting. "Rogue and I are able to stand, but (y/n) might need help." "No, I'm fine," said (y/n). When (y/n) stood up she looked like a newborn giraffe. "Are you sure you don't need to be carried?" I ask. "Yeah, I'll be fine." "We can wait awhile anyway. When the Sun rises we can go to the mayor," said Sting. "Then we can collect our well-deserved reward." We talked until the Sun rose.

   When we walked to the mayor Lucy was going to scream at him for letting him let a kid go on a dangerous mission by themselves, but I convinced her to wait till at least we got the money. When we walked over to the mayor the first thing he said was "Why there were more people?" He was mad he had to pay more, he just wanted cheap labor. After we got our money Lucy raised all hell and let's just say we're not allowed back anytime soon. 

Lucy pov

   When we got back to the train I was going to scold (y/n), but I think she learned her lesson. "Here everyone take my share." said (y/n) handing us money. "If I split it evenly you should get 37,500 jewels. This should help make up for causing so much trouble." "No, (y/n) keep it. You just wanted to prove yourself. Consider it pay for your first job." I said. "Yeah I don't know if anyone, but you could have done that job," said Rogue. Then we eventually got back to Fiore and Sting and Rogue went there separate way and we went ours.

(Y/n) pov

  Before Sting and Rogue left Rogue yelled: "Make sure to come back to Sabertooth next week there is still a ton for you to learn." "I will thank you again," I said while waving bye to both of them. "I wonder if the others were wondering why we were gone so long," said Lucy. But when we walked in everyone was surrounding something. "Gray, what is everyone in a group?" asked Lucy. "Zach came back, except he's a lot cooler now. Everyone wants to talk to him." I should go see him he might know about my powers. I pushed through the group and then I saw him"ZEKE?!?!" I exclaimed.

(A/N): Sorry for the long chapter. This is the last chapter for this mini-arc. I hope you liked it. Thanks for reading.