Chapter 37

Emma⬆️⬆️

Y/n) pov

"I'm going to push the button. Even though our job is over the same rules still apply don't take food and if anything happens don't be afraid to fight."

Then Erza clicked the button. "Congrats!!" Shouted Emma throwing confetti. "We got the key." Tarek says happily.  "Yes! He'll be so happy you got it." She said being overly cheerful. "I'll take you back. Who has the key?" I was about to say me, but Erza interrupted me "We'll give it to you once we get there." "Okay, I'll take you first then." She took Erza then Gray, Juvia, Zeke, me and then Tarek and we were back at the guy's house. 

"I'm so happy someone was able to get the key! We had waited for months and all the other mages had failed. Can I have the key now?" "We have the key, but we need to see the money first," said Erza seriously. "Okay, Emma, please get the money, please sit down, it will take a while to bring all that money," he said laughing. "No, we're good standing," Erza responded sternally.

"No, need to be so uptight." He said. Erza didn't respond. "I have the money," said Emma hold stacks of money she was balancing in her arms. "I've never seen so much money in my life!" I said. "Same!" said Gray. "Obviously I'm going to get the majority since I got the key," I said pointing to myself. "NO I WAS THE REASON YOU GOT IT!" said Zeke. "What about me it's not like I didn't do anything, I'm the reason your injuries are healed!" Said Tarek. "Me and Juvia faced a psycho if it weren't for us you guys would all probably missing half your face!" Gray said. "Quiet!" said Erza giving us the death glare. "We'll discuss it later." We all immediately shut up. 

Me and the man made the exchange for the money and the key. I couldn't believe we actually got the money, everything that we had to get it didn't even matter because now I'm a millionaire! We all were about to walk out the door, but then the man called for us, "Wait please don't go!" He said desperately. "It's been forever since I've seen other people besides Emma." I felt kind of bad for him. "No, we have to go," said Erza. "Come on Erza, he's lonely we can afford to spend an hour with him," said Gray. "Fine, but we shouldn't take any food from him." We all nodded. "I guess we could stay longer," said Gray.

"Thank you so much!" he said. "Please sit down. We have cake and tea if you want." Ezra's face lit up and her strict demeanor changed. "What kind of cake?" "Strawberry," "Cake would be great," she said cheerfully. "But Erza," I whispered. "You said not to eat anything from him." "But cake! Plus it would be rude to refuse." I wasn't going to get in between her and cake and I think everyone understood that.

Emma brought out the cake and honestly, it looked super good.

She gave everyone a piece and everyone ate it, well except for the guy, because he was way more interested in talking

She gave everyone a piece and everyone ate it, well except for the guy, because he was way more interested in talking. The cake was one of the best ones I had ever had. We just made small talk with him and he had introduced his name as Hisato. After a while, I started to feel dizzy and extremely sleepy.

Hisato pov

I just need to keep them long enough for the sleeping potion to take effect. Then after about 30 minutes they all dropped and fell asleep. "Emma," "Yes," "Please take the memory key and alter all their memories, make it to where they just fought some criminals, in a small town and the key was a valuable key or something like that. You can keep the same people they battled, but nerf them." "Yes, master," I was so ecstatic it had been years and we finally found them! I called Zhuang on the lacrima. "Who is it? Who got the key from you?" "The kids." He said weakly. "What magic did they use?" "One who was a boy was a stone dragonslayer, the other boy was a Sky Godslayer, I think and the girl I couldn't pinpoint she used so many different magics, but they all seemed to have to do with dragons." 

"I can't believe we found the Tarek, Zeke, and (Y/n)!" "Are you sure it's them though?" "Yes, only Slayer kids would have gotten the key and their magic matches perfectly. We are incredibly lucky that we found all of them together. After all this time we finally have the bastards that escaped. They were the only ones we needed. We have the rest and with them, we can finally set our plan into motion, of course, we are going to have to do some reprogramming to them first."

"Let's take them now they're sleeping right now aren't they?" "No, we can't they are part of a guild people will know." "In other words, we need to trick them into coming to us." "Oh." "Master Noriko (NAW-ree-koh)  will be happy to hear the news." 

"Emma, can you check what guild the kids are from?" "Yes." "The brown-haired boy is Fairy Tail so is the girl and the other boy is Sabertooth." "So (y/n) and Zeke are in the same guild. Since (Y/n) has no memories of anything it must have been just plain fate. Also, don't forget to give them memories of walking home." "Okay." "When you're done take them to Fairy Tail, since the majority are from there including Tarek. Give them the money and also add a memory of them walking home and arguing about the money but overall deciding to share it evenly. So put 1.6 million in each of their pockets. 10 million is a small price to pay to get all of them back."

"Done I made their memories to what you say and additionally I added that they were 2 miles away from Fairy Tail so no one will see them asleep on the side. When they wake up their memories and where they are should match up seamlessly." "Thank you, Emma, keep up the good work and you'll move up in rank in no time. I'm sure Noriko will notice your loyalty soon." "Thank you, Master." She said bowing.

Emma pov

I took all of them back and once they were all together I hid behind a tree. By the time all their memories were fixed, it was the next day, so I made it to where they decided they wanted to sleep for the night. I waited for them to wake up to make sure everything worked out. Sometimes I think I'm the smartest out of everyone, while besides Noriko.

Then I saw the red-haired one wake up. She shook the rest and woke them up, and they walked back to Fairy Tail. Another successful job. I returned back, I can only hope to be noticed by Noriko.