Chapter 29

(Y/n) pov

We walked into the house. The lights were all turned off and it was so silent you could hear a pin drop. "Hello?" called Gray.  "Hey!" The man called back. "I'm sorry it's so dark I can't find the light switch." It was weird I didn't hear any footsteps, but the lights still turned on. Then we saw another girl with him. The house itself was dusty and old looking. The wallpaper was peeling and there was random stains. I've seen worse though. "I can finally see thanks, Emma." "Yah, of course," she a young woman. Then he turned away to face us. "Emma is my daughter, please take a seat on the couch." Emma honestly looked way too pretty to be his daughter. The man was generally unpleasant to look at while his "daughter" was quite the opposite. Also they didn't look very related at all."Thank you," said Erza. "Would you like some tea or refreshments?"  "No, I think we're all good here," Gray spoke for us. 

"Well, then let's get straight to business." He sat down on another couch facing us with his "daughter" sitting by him. I thought it was weird that she sat so far apart from him, but maybe its all just me over thinking. "You know how I said our town was attacked..." We nodded. "Well, the key belongs to the people are in charge of it." "What does the key have to do with everything?" Asked Tarek. "I don't quite known, but it has to do with something. None of our wizards were able to do anything it's like they were invincible. I had to increase in price to such a high amount because the ones that I sent before have failed to return. I hope this doesn't make you reconsider." "No, Fairy Tail doesn't stop until they have completed the job," said Erza. 

"How do we get to their headquarters?" asked Juvia. "Emma can take you there, but before she does please don't destroy the key we know it posses great magic, and I know how to destroy it properly. I have a button and when you push it will alarm us and I'll send Emma to get you back." "Take us back?" I asked. "Yeah I have teleportation magic and the easiest way to get there is through teleportation magic," she said. "I will teleport you one by one into a house as a meeting point and you'll be able to see it when you walk out."

"I will take you first," she said pointing to me. "Can you take me first," Erza said stepping in front of me. "Okay," She teleported Erza and in a second came back. "Who's next?" "I'll go," said Tarek. She did that over and over till it was just me and Zeke left. "I'll go," I say. Then she took me and then we were in a house that everyone else was in. "One more," she said. Then she came back with Zeke. "Just open the door." Erza slowly opened the door and then we saw a maze. "What the heck?" said Tarek. It's weird this is all kind of set up like a game. 

We walked up to the maze. "We should all go through the maze different ways, so we can find where they are." Suggested Zeke. "Good idea," said Erza. "Gray, Juvia you two are together." "Yay, Juvia is with Gray-sama!" She hugged him and I saw Gray slightly blush. Zeke, (y/n), and Tarek you guys are together." "But Erza you'll be alone," I say. "I'll be fine." "You two better take good care of Tarek, he better return safe and sound or you will have hell to play." She said very seriously. "Yes." We both said. "Gray and Juvia you both will go to the left and I will go straight (Y/n) and her team will go right." "Okay." We all say. "If any of you are in trouble or get the key I want (y/n) to shoot flames in the air and I want Gray to do the same with his magic and I will send my swords to you. So we can all easily meet." 

We all separated and we went to the right. We were running through the maze and then we saw our first fork in the path. "What way should we go?" I ask. "Left." said Zeke "Right!" said Tarek. "Why left?" "Well I don't know about left but for right it's because Erza said to go right so we should keep going right till we can't." Tarek interrupted. "He has a point," I say. "Ugh fine..."

We started to run right. "Wait," called Tarek. "Yeah." "You decided you want to go left?" "Haha, no it's about Erza." "Yeah?" "Does she think I'm weak or something why does she want you guys to take special care of me? I can fight for myself." "It's not that she thinks you're weak it's just she hasn't seen your power and in all honesty, you do healing and support magic, also you're not a member of Fairy Tail so we're especially responsible for you." I say in the nicest way possible.  "Oh, I guess that makes sense." 

   We continued until we hit a dead end. "Haha told you!" Zeke cheered. "Whatever," Tarek said rolling his eyes. We turned around and took the path on the left.

Gray pov

We took the path on the left, but it lead to a complete dead end. "What should we do now?" "Juvia doesn't know." "Let's turn around and take the straight path." I suggest. "Okay." We turned around and went straight then we came to a fork, but there was a person once we got closer I realized it was Erza. "Erza!" I called she turned around abruptly. "What are you guys doing here?" "The left was a dead end." "While that makes this decision easy you guys go left and I'll go right," We nodded. "Do you think it was a good idea to group all the kids together? I don't know what kind of mission this is. Everything about this seems not right." "I do agree with you, but we got to have faith in them. Zeke and (y/n) are more than capable. I dont know about Tarek but I'm sure he's not weak and if he is he's with them. Don't worry we have to put trust in our next generation." "You're right." "Right now worry about yourself." "Yeah, I guess bye," Said Erza. "See ya."

We walked down the trail for awhile and we made decisions on which path to take each time. After we had been walking for about an hour the route began to open up.
"We must be close to getting out." "Haha you couldn't be any farther from that. I'm just greatful there's some fresh meat."