Chapter 11

(Y/n) pov

   Acalypha didn't really have anything special, it wasn't a bad town, but it was rather boring. When I walked through the town I noticed that the sun was setting. "Come on Cyra the real fun starts now. We have about twelve hours to complete our jobs." As soon as the sun set everyone when inside except me and Cyra and just like clockwork hundreds of monsters came out. "This is going to be a breeze," I say "Roar of the white dragon." and almost all of them were destroyed. "These things die so easily. I don't get why they didn't do anything about them themselves. I wasn't even trying." But soon after more of them came but just as quickly I killed them. I did this for a while and then all the sudden a hoard of them snuck up behind me. They began attacking me and pulled me to the ground. "Cyra...help..me!" Cyra stopped fighting the ones she was fighting before and began to help me, but she was no use compared to the hundreds of them. Alright, time to get serious them. I lit my whole body on fire and burned them. "Its no use fighting them," said Cyra.  "We have to stop them from the source." 

   Cyra picked me up flew me in the air. "Do you see any large concentration of them?"  "No, not really. There kind of everywhere. I guess the only way to find the source is to go through town." Cyra landed me in the center of town and I began the endless fighting again. 

Lucy pov

   When we finally got off the train I think everyone was relieved, but I was just happy I didn't have to deal with three motion sick dragonslayers anymore. When we got to our stop it was dark and we still needed to walk another five minutes. I really hope the mayor didn't let her go. Hopefully, he had enough common sense to not let a kid go. When we got close to the town I could hear lots of monsters. "Do you think the mayor let her go?" I ask. Before anyone could answer a giant explosion of fire lit of the sky. "I think that answers the question." said, Sting. "Come on we need to hurry, it's too late to stop her, but at least we can help her before she gets hurt."

   We fought through all the monsters to get to where (y/n) was. "What are you guys doing here?" I heard (y/n) say. "How did you find me?!" "That's not important the important thing is that you're still alive, but now that we know that your alive, you dumbass you could have died!" I said while all of us were fighting monsters. "What did you expect me to do, I needed some way to earn your trust." "Why would you think that going on a really dangerous job would help you?!" "I picked a job that would prove I was strong enough. Didn't it work though I'm not dead? Would a spy want to help Fairy Tail like this? And if you guys didn't come here I could have completed it myself." Even more, monsters came and I summoned Loke to help us." "Look (y/n) you weren't supposed to hear that..." "But I did! Why didn't someone just ask me? I would have answered with what I knew."

   At that moment I felt really bad. We spent all that time fighting without even acknowledging her. "But the point is I'm sorry we shouldn't have questioned your intentions without talking to you first," I said. "I'm glad you're sorry but it wasn't even you.." "(Y/n)!! Look out!" Before (y/n) could finish her sentence a giant group of monsters teamed up and dragged her to the ground.

   "Help me!" she screamed. "Someone do something I don't think (y/n) can get out!" "We can't attack the group of monsters because all the attacks will hit her," said Sting. Cyra quickly flew over to the group of monsters and started ripping off the monsters one by one kicking them. "Everyone help Cyra, its the only way to save her." Everyone ran over trying to take off all the monsters, but it was no use. For everyone, we took off two more added to the pile and we had to defend ourselves from behind. I could hear constant screaming for help while she was being attacked, but then all the screaming stopped. "No!, no We can't give cant give up (y/n) don't die; trust me we'll get you out." If we had just came a little sooner or the dumb mayor didn't let her go, she would be fine, she wouldn't be fighting for her life right now. I pulled out another key and summoned Taraus to attack all the monsters behind me. I quickly started pulling off monsters three at a time.

(Y/N) pov

   When I saw Lucy and Natsu with Sting and Rogue I was irritated. How did they even find me?! While Lucy and I were arguing I was confused on why she was apologizing it wasn't even her but before I could tell her I got tackled to the ground. Then I realized what was happening. I began screaming for help. I knew they were trying to help me, but it wasn't working. I tried punching all of the monsters on top of me, but it wasn't working either there were too many. It hurt so bad having all the monsters scratching at me and bitting my arms. This was how I was going to die at age 14. I tried lighting myself on fire like before but there were too many. I laughed to myself. I remember how Cyra said I would die after being in Fiore for one day, but jokes on her it was actually a week. When I was about ready to pass out from the pain I heard Lucy's voice telling me not to give up. What was I doing, I never know when to give up. I couldn't just die here what would happen to Cyra? Plus the others must care about me otherwise they would just leave me. Come on (y/n) concentrate. Don't give up. All you have to do is focus.