Chapter 18

(A/n): This song has nothing to do with this chapter. I thought I would just give you some good old Paramore! Thanks for reading hope you enjoy! 😁😁

Zeke's Pov

I just didn't want to think about it anymore. I just wanted to go to sleep. When I tried to fall asleep I kept having nightmares about it. I need to get to over it. Maybe if I finally tell someone the full story I'll feel better.

***The Next Morning***

"Why are you up so early?" asked Casper. "I couldn't sleep at all." "Oh, are you going to finish the story?" "Yeah, I have to its for my own well being... One day when we were getting near the end of our training and (y/n) was just 11, they wanted to make a monster to test the true limits of her power. When they had completed it, they dragged her out in the middle of the night and made the rest of us watch to take notes. When they threw her in she was trying her best to impress them, but the monster was just too strong. It was half dragon half demon two of the most powerful things. (Y/n) tried her best but no mere human could beat it. She was knocked out after 5 hours of fighting. I and Axel ran into grad (y/n) while Marble and Naila tried to distract the monster while we grabbed her. When me and set (y/n) on the ground she was barely alive. To be honest we didn't think she would make it. The people in charge of the experiment had to put 4 magic weakening bracelets on it to make the manageable. When we were all sent back the leaders wanted to take (y/n)'s memories. So they took it with one of their special keys because they knew if (y/n) remembered that there would be a rebellion for sure.

They took her memories and told someone to modify them. She was put in a separate cabin so she wouldn't be given any information from us. I only knew this because while everyone was asleep I snuck out to head to the caption's tent, and heard the conversation.

The next day (y/n) woke up. Axel saw her and was confused about why she couldn't remember anything so he was forced to take her to one of the medics. The medic knew exactly what happened, but she acted like she had no idea. Their plan was while (y/n) was sleeping they would give her the modified memories back. I don't know what went threw (y/n)'s brain but when I went to where (y/n) was staying I saw her packing up. I asked what she was doing all she did was ran away. I chased her, but she was running too fast. I went back to the cabin and woke up everyone quietly. I told them (Y/n) had escaped. I knew we where all screwed when they found out (y/n) was gone. Anyway, the rest doesn't matter. Obviously, I got out and that's all that matters.

"I'm sorry I didn't know your childhood was like that, but why don't you just tell (y/n) what you told me?" "Would you believe a person you barely know, especially with a story like that?" "True." "Without her getting her memory back she'll never be as strong as she was before, but maybe I can train her and maybe hint at some different thing she can do. Didn't Lucy tell (y/n) to go back to her house?" "Yeah why?" asked Casper. "I think it's about time we officially visit her." We went to Fairy Tail to ask Natsu where Lucy lived. He gave us her address and we left to go where she lived. Sure I had seen her already, but before I didn't know. We went to Lucy's doorstep and knocked on the door. Lucy answered and looked surprised to see us. "What are you guys doing here?" "We wanted to visit (y/n)." "Oh, she's in the living room." "Thank you." We say while walking in.

(Y/N) pov

When me and Cyra walked back to Lucy's house I was kind of excited that Zeke had joined Fairy Tail. I have so many questions. I'm not even tired anymore, but Lucy would kill me if I didn't rest. I guess I did use a lot of magic. I wonder if Zeke is happy I'm here too? When we got to Lucy's House and I was able to sleep I woke up again at 2 a.m. I had heard Lucy come back after about an hour later than I did. I checked to see if she was awake. "You awake?" I said softly. "Yep, my sleep schedule is all messed up now, thanks to you!" "I'm sorry," I say sheepishly. "I was joking! You take everything so seriously, you don't need to be so uptight all the time." "IM sorry my social skills have been limited at Cyra." "I don't see a problem with that!" yelled Cyra for our room. "Don't apologize all the time. I should take you out some time so you can get some friends your own age."

"By the way, we asked Zeke for you, he didn't know your magic. I'm sorry, but on the bright side, you know some magic and you're obviously really powerful. Once you start to go on jobs you'll meet all sorts of people. One of them is bound to know. When you find out someday you might become the next guild master or who knows someday you might become a wizard saint.

"Thanks," I say and gave Lucy a hug. I looked at the clock it was already 5. I picked up the book I was reading and began to read.

About an hour later I heard a knock on the door. I didn't answer figuring it was Natsu. "She's in the living room." I heard Lucy say. Is she talking about me? She has to be. I wonder why Natsu wants to see me? I looked up expecting to see Natsu but then I saw Zeke What's he doing here?"Hey," he said waving awkwardly. "Hey what are you doing here?" "I just came to talk to you since our conversation was cut short before. I brought Casper I hope you don't mind. "No it's fine he can meet Cyra.

"I thought you knew me better, (y/n)." Said Cyra. "Well, I thought since both of you were exceeds you would have some stuff in common." "You did not just say that." "Sorry I wasn't thinking..." "Do you think all exceeds are the same?" joined in Casper. "yeah people like you disgust me," said Cyra. "You people are all the same," said Casper. "Yeah agreed," said Cyra. "Are you actually serious right now?! You literally just said the same thing I did! Come on Zeke back me up here!" Then he leaned over and whispered in my ear, just let them win of this will never end. I gave him a look and said: "Not you too!" Then he gave me a yes really look.

"Fine whatever.," I mumble. "Cyra, Casper, I'm sorry exceeds are all their own unique selves. I was wrong to say that." "And.." "What do you mean and?!" I scream. Then Zeke kicked me in the shin. "Oww." "Finish the apology." "What are you, my dad!" "Really?" he said. I rolled my eyes "And all humans are dumb and the same. Cough Cough *especially Zeke* Cough Cough." "I heard that." "What are you talking about I just had a cough," I said with a smirk. "And.." Said Cyra crossing her arms. "What else could I possibly say!" Zeke glared at me. "Who's side are you on?" "I'm on the side that I live with and if you had a brain you would be too." I began to turn red with anger and lit my whole body on fire. "You're so cute when you're angry." "What?" I say caught off guard. "Nothing.." "We're still waiting for our apology." "And Cyra is superior to me." "Thank you." "There you go." Said Zeke patting me on the head. "Was that, that hard?" "Yes!" Then Cyra and Casper went out for a walk.

"Seems they did have things in common." Said Zeke laughing. "What the heck! You made me apologize to Cyra I never do that!" "Once you get to my age you'll become wiser and learn to swallow your pride," "Sounds more like you have no backbone, but whatever." "Hey!!" "How old are you anyway." "15." "I'm a year younger than you!" "Oh, I thought you were 12 by the way you act," he said while laughing. "Asshole." "Hey, no need to use that language, your 12 after all." "I'm 14!" "I'm 15 so thus I'm a year wiser." "Totally," I say in the most sarcastic tone ever (I think I'm getting a hang of this sarcasm thing.) "So you agree." "100%." "You don't do you?" "I learned from the master to have no backbone at all." "Good job young child." "Thank you, master," I say while bowing. And then we both laugh hysterically.