Chapter 10

(Y/n) pov
   I could hear every word that they said. They were fighting about whether or not they could trust me. I really thought I was beginning to belong but now it seems like they were all just being fake nice to me. "What's wrong; why are you crying?" Said Cyra. "I can hear everything they're saying about me. They don't trust me at all." "You know what I don't need their help Mirajane told me that in guilds they take jobs to learn money. I'm going to take a difficult job and bring back all the money and give it to fairy tail! Then they won't question if they can trust me. Come on Cyra let's go back to the guild and take a job." "But what about Lucy and Natsu?" Asked Cyra. "No I need to do this by myself, and of course with you." "But what if they think we died." "They clearly don't care, but I'll leave a note." I lit one finger on fire and burned into the tree that was in front of me...
  I left to go take a job to prove that you can trust me. Don't bother trying to go with me I can take care of myself.
   Then I and Cyra left while they fought.

                ***At Fairy Tail***
   I and Cyra looked at the job board at first I couldn't find a job that seemed to fit me, but then I saw it. In need of wizard(s) to take down monsters that are destroying our town.
Location: Acalypha Town
150,00 jewels per person.
When I read it I knew this job was perfect for us and I took the paper and grabbed a train schedule. I ran out of the guild with Cyra and made our way to the nearest train station.

   When we got there I looked at the schedule this train leaves in an hour and it goes directly to Acalypha. I and Cyra went over to wait for the train. We sat on the bench I swung my legs back and forth waiting impatiently for the train to get there. Then the train came up and I and Cyra got on. "We are really going on our first job," I said. "This will prove we're trustworthy." To be honest I was a little scared to get on a train I had never been on one before. As soon as I got on the train we took a seat farthest from the door. When the train started moving I began to feel sick to my stomach. "Why do you look so green?" Asked Cyra. "I..I feel like I'm going to puke," I whined. "Just don't puke here you can make it, it's only two hours till we get there."

Sting pov
   When everyone was fighting with each other I tried to make them quiet down so she wouldn't hear. I personally think Rogue was overreacting, but I wasn't going to tell him that because he would be mad that I was taking Natsu's side instead of his. I think everything's about this is weird but doesn't mean she's evil. I look over at (y/n). What! she's not there? I ran over to where she and she exceed where sitting. She must have wandered off, she couldn't have heard us right? Then the tree caught my eye I looked over to see there was something carved in it. "Oh no!"  "Guys, guys stop fighting! (Y/n) is gone she left well you guys were too busy fighting. Look she left a note in a tree." Everyone then ran to the tree to look. "This is all your fault Rogue!" Said Natsu. "No, it's not!!" "You guys stop we need to find her shes only 14 and has never been on a job before. Let's just hope she picked a simple job and she'll be back soon unharmed." Said Lucy. "Her sent is really faint she must have left a couple of hours ago," said Sting. "We've been fighting this long!?!" said Lucy. "Rogue and I will help you after all its kind of our fault." "Alright let's hurry and get back to Fairy Tail," said Lucy.

                                                                    ***At Fairy Tail***

   "Obviously she just took a job, so can you tell which are missing?" Said Lucy. "From what I can tell there are three jobs missing from when we left, the job needing an assistant for the day, the job for capturing a wanted wizard and the job for monsters invading a town." Said Natsu. "Let's ask Mira what jobs are taken hopefully she took the assistant one, but I doubt it." Said Lucy. "Wendy and Clara took the personal assistant one, and Gray and Erza took the wanted wizard one." "Oh no this is super bad (y/n) took the hardest one out of all of them that job is meant for multiple wizards. Do you know where it is?" "I think it was Acalypha Town." "Since she  left earlier we need to take a train to get there come let's hurry the train is going to leave soon." "No!! Anything, but the train can't we just walk or run there." Me, Natsu, and Rogue all said. "No! we need to get there before her since she left about four hours ago now she probably almost there, but we may be able to meet up with her while she's talking to the client."

(Y/N) pov

   When the train stopped I felt the sweet relief of all nausea leaving. I and Cyra then walked off to go find the requester. When I walked to the mayor's building I looked around the town I saw lots of broken down buildings, but the people there all looked happy and cheerful and I for sure didn't see any monsters. Maybe I was in the wrong town. When I got inside the mayor's office I saw him look confused. "Are you the only one here, but I thought the job requested multiple wizards plus your only a kid." "Yes, it is only me, but I can assure you that I can handle this job on my own. Can you give me more details right now I don't see any monsters?" I ask. "Yes, the monsters have started coming every night as soon as the sunsets. It all started happening when a strange man visited our town." "Thank you I'll start looking around town and when it's dark I'll solve your problems." After the conversation with the mayor, I left the building and decided to explore the town, my job didn't really start until the sunset and I still had about an hour and a half till then.