Chapter 27

Zeke pov

Its been a week since the last time I talked to (y/n). I haven't been to the guild in a week it's too painful. I'm a horrible person. The way I acted was inexcusable. I shouldn't be a burden on anyone's life anymore. (Y/n) tried knocking on my door a while ago, but I didn't answer I don't think I could even talk to her anymore without feeling sorry for myself. Then she screamed at my door. I felt even worse because I can't deal with the fact she doesn't like me, I'm, making her life worse.

"I just let jealousy take over," I said to Casper. "I don't even know who I am anymore. You know how I said I was over her I thought I was till I saw her with Tarek and I took it all back."

(Y/n) pov

I haven't seen Zeke in awhile I wonder what happened maybe I was too harsh? No, its not my fault I reached out first. I guess me and Tarek could go on another job I had a lot of fun the last time. I rushed into Sabertooth, I had been spending more time here lately than I had been at my own guild. "You know how I said we should go on a job at my guild and you can meet everyone?" "Yeah..." "Wanna go on a job?" "Uhh, I was just going on a job with Sting and Rogue." "Go with her, " said Sting. "Yeah," agreed Rogue. "You can on jobs with us anytime." "Okay thanks, guys."

We rushed out and walked to Fairy Tail. I was about to open the doors, but then Tarek grabbed my arm. "I'm scared what if they don't like me?" "Are you serious they'll love you because I do." Tarek began to blush. "Now come on there 's nothing to be scared of. I opened the big doors everyone turned to us. For once they weren't fighting. "Hey, everyone!" I said. "This is my boyfriend Tarek he's from Sabertooth." Everyone began to swarm him with questions. Tarek tried to answer as many as he could but there was too many.

"Where's Natsu and Lucy?" I ask. "They just left on a job," said Gray. "Oh," "We were going to go on a job too." I say. "Can you do that?" asked Gray. " Yeah, we did it at Sabertooth." We looked at the board. "Maybe we should pick a job that's more of a challenge." "Yeah." I scanned the board for a good job. Then my jaw dropped.

"What's wrong?" Then I pointed to the job. Then his jaw also dropped. "Holy crap 10 million jewels!" "What's it for?" "Just destroying a key!" "Screw a challenge I pick the money." We snatched the request. "What a steal! I can't believe no one took this." "Can I join?" I turned around. "Zeke?!"

Zeke pov

"I don't even know who I am anymore. I'm a monster I can't believe the way I treated Gray, Juvia, and (y/n). Then I laid at my bed. "The funny thing is the main reason I'm like this isn't because of that, it's because I still love (y/n) and I can't bear to see her with Tarek and the worst part is he's just like me he's a slayer kid." I began to cry again for the 10th time today. Then I got slapped in the face. "Honestly your pathetic man," said Casper. "I know!" I continued crying. "No stop crying!" He slapped me again. "Oww lay off the slapping." "Then lay off the crying! You've been moping around this entire week and I'm can't stand it anymore!"

"Get a grip! Get up take a shower and change your clothes. You reak!" "What's the point? It's all a waste of time." "Don't make me slap you again!" "Just slap me I deserve it." "What do I need to do for you to stop this? The Zeke I know would have gotten over this by now." Then Casper looked me straight in the eyes. "Everyone is moving on with their life. Time is passing Zeke. Gray's moving on, Erza is moving on, Natsu and Lucy are, so is (Y/n). Everyone is moving on with their life. Why can't you?"

Then everything Casper said hit me like a truck. 'Listen to your cat he's right trust me.' "You're right moping around isn't going to change anything that I've done in the past." I got up and took a shower and changed. "I'm going to the guild. The first step is talking to (y/n) and Tarek."

Luckily when I walked in Tarek and (y/n) where there. It looked like they were going on a job. "Can I join?" I asked. "Zeke?!" Said Tarek surprised. "Look who doesn't have a stick up their ass anymore." "Yep, I'm back and better than ever!" "If Zeke's going then Erza and I should go too." "Yeah, the reward is plenty large for all of us." said (y/n). "Juvia wants to go with Gray-sama too." "You can go to Juvia." Said (y/n). " I know it been only a month but I really missed going on jobs with you guys." Then she gave us a giant group hug. "And now that Tarek is here it's even better!"

Gray pov
The main reason I wanted to go was because I just want to make sure Zeke doesn't have any more outbursts because I trust him, but at the same time I really don't.