Chapter 24

Tarek pov

When me and (y/n) were walking hand and hand back to Sabertooth I couldn't help but wonder who threw the rock at me. It's very unlikely that a stranger threw it because why would they. The only people I told about it where Sting and Rogue. I don't know who (y/n) told but I'm guessing not very many people. Maybe Lucy, or Zeke. Zeke! 

He's the only one it could be. He's a stone slayer after all his accuracy with throwing stones is perfect. I shook my head I've known him for a long time if fact everything about his personality. He's not like that plus he liked a different girl is was vise-versa with him and (y/n) but that was a long time ago. That information is outdated.

  Well, some information was collected that during the correction phase where they "fixed your thoughts" unlike the rest Zeke seemed to be intrigued by living his life that way, but it wasn't necessarily him it was more of an alter ego. A doctor Jekel and Mr. Hyde situation. But that information is also somewhat invalid because he was 8 and raised by a dragon so he didn't have a strong value of right and wrong like Axel. I'm over thinking all of this I should just enjoy my time with (y/n). I was probably an accident and someone was too scared to admit. Everything was just a coincidence.

I gave (y/n) a hug good-bye and walked into Sabertooth. Everyone quickly flocked me asking how it went. "Umm well, it didn't go exactly as planned." "What happened?" They all said worriedly. "Well this is going to sound crazy but I got a rock thrown at me." "What?! who would do such a thing?" Sting roared. "I don't know I think it was just a right time wrong place situation." "Oh," he said more calmly. "Tomorrow we're having a re-do date."

(Y/n) pov

"How did it go?" asked Lucy. "Not like I imagined." "Oh no, what happened?" "Tarek got a rock thrown at him by someone. And he was okay with it too!" "Oh I'm sorry, but did the rest go well?" "Yeah, we're going to hang out in the park again tomorrow." "Sounds good." 

*At the Guild*

Zeke pov

"Gray, Juvia, can I talk to you?" They ignored me at first. "Please I'm really sorry,  I've already apologized to (y/n) and Tarek." Gray turned around and looked at me. "Am I talking to the real Zeke or an imposter? Because back there was not the Zeke I know." "Yes, sorry I was not myself. I wasn't thinking properly." Gray sighed "Just don't do something dumb like that again." "If Gray-sama forgives you Juvia will forgive you too." That waas way easier than I thought it was going to be.

I went back home. 'Was that good enough?' 'It was perfect' the voice responded. 'For once you were actually helpful.' 'I've always been helpful it just depends on your perspective.' 

"Tomorrow I'm going to the guild. After all this; I'm over (y/n) completely." I say to Casper. "Yeah sure..." he said rolling his eyes. "I really am its best for everyone if I am." 

(Y/n) pov

(Y/n) pov

I was excited to go see Tarek. I quickly grabbed an (f/c) shirt and a black skater skirt. I rushed out the door leaving Cyra and Lucy to sleep. When I walked a little down the street I ran into Tarek. "Hey!" I said cheerfully. "Hey," "Aren't are we planning to meet at the park?" "Yeah, but I wanted to come yearly to ask if you wanted to be my official girlfriend.?" "Yess! Of course!" We walked back to the park and we talked for a while. It was perfect it was what I imagined a date to go like.

"When did you come to Fiore?" he asked. "I came about 6 months ago and that's where I met Zeke. When did you?" "I came about 2 weeks ago." "What made you want to join Sabertooth though?" "I actually ran into Rogue and Sting while wandering and they invited me to join so I did. What made you join Fairy Tail?" "Surprisingly Zeke, That was before I knew he was a wizard. The way he talked about Fairy Tail made me know I wanted to join, he also talked about Sabertooth but not in the same way." I laughed a little.

"The sun is starting to set. I should really go before Lucy freaks out." "Okay," he laughed. "I should introduce you to everyone in Fairy Tail sometime." "Yeah, you should I would introduce you to everyone in Saber but they already know you." "Haha Yeah," I smile. 

"Maybe I shouldn't meet everyone so soon, for you meeting everyone in Fairy Tail is the same as meeting your family and it sounds like Lucy and Natsu are basically your parents and Gray, Erza, and Zeke are your close family and everyone else is like your extended family. I get Lucy being my mom, but why Natsu?" "Are you kidding me I don't even know them, but from you talking about them they already sound like a couple. Also Sting says they should just date already." "I guess now that you say mention it; you're right. I never knew how clueless I am." I say laughing. "I really should go now bye." "Alright bye."