Chapter 9

Lucy pov

   When (y/n) and Cyra were walking to Sabertooth, I and Natsu followed them just to make sure they got there safely, after all, they have been their once and Sabertooth was kind of far away. We tried following them about a hundred feet behind. Whenever they turned around or we made a noise we would run away and hide behind a bush. I think we did a good job so I'm guessing they never saw us. Then we saw (y/n) and Cyra stop. "This would be a good place to stop and have lunch." said (y/n). "Did you bring a lunch?" Cyra asked. "No! I thought you did." (y/n) said. " Why would I bring a lunch, I can't even cook!" said Cyra. I laughed at their fight it was so childish I was surprised Cyra was like that.

(Y/n) pov

"Well know what are we going to do?" I ask frustrated. "Are you serious this is just sad we literally went three years without a fricken packed lunch and now your giving up. Get up and hunt like you always did." I then got up and began to look for food. "Stupid Cyra always makes me do all the work while she just sits on her butt doing nothing," I mumble to myself. "I heard you," screamed Cyra. "I wanted you to," I screamed back. Then I found some berries and began to pick all the bad ones for Cyra. "Here you go," I say while handing her the bad berries. Before Cyra could get them I heard large, heavy footsteps. Then I saw a Vulcan. When we traveled we saw them so often I didn't even bat an eyelash at it. I dodged its grip and jumped in the air and decided to use one of the new moves I learned. "Roar of the...Iron Dragon!" I screamed. The Vulcan immediately was defeated. Then I landed I began to laugh. "What's so funny?" Cyra askes. "Oh it's just that Natsu and Lucy were freaking out, I don't think they know I have a keen sense of smell and hearing. I know they have been following us the whole time and I can hear everything they say."

Lucy and Natsu pov

"Crap we've been exposed!"

(Y/n) pov
"You should practice some magic. So you are warmed up." Said Cyra. "True thanks for being helpful for once," I say with a smirk. Cyra rolled her eyes and I then walked up to a boulder that was taller than me. I began using all the magic I had been taught by the three dragonslayers. I slowly chipped away at the stone until there was nothing left. "Well, now that I've practiced all my moves it's time for strength." I walked up to a boulder that was around 10 feet high." "Claw of the fire dragon," I say and with one hit the boulder is destroyed. "I think my strength has improved slightly." I say happily. "Just barely." Said Cyra. I could also hear Natsu and Lucy. They were shocked I could do that and I think I even heard Natsu say he didn't know if even he could do that. Natsu is so modest. Then we started walking with Natsu and Lucy not so secretly following us.
***At Sabertooth***
(Y/n) your finally here. Said sting. "Sorry, it took so long I got a little lost." "Oh did you come here alone I figured that someone would take you." "Nope, it's just me and Cyra." Then I heard russelling in the bush near us and I hear Lucy shush Natsu. And they fell out of the bush. I began to laugh. "Oh hey (y/n) its funny we ran into you here." "Yep its totally random seeing you guys here," I say playing along. "Since you guys are here you might as well just come in and stay in the guild till her lesson is over." "Okay." They both said and followed us in.

   Then sting and Rogue took me to the back to train me. "Since Natsu and the others have trained you some already show us what you've learned." "Okay," I say shyly. I then do all the moves I learned perfectly. I'm not going to lie I was kind of trying to show off so I was happy to see the look of shock and being impressed on their faces. "Woah you learned that much??! I only expected you to know like two moves." Said Sting in surprise. "Will since you know so much already we should start your lesson." Said, Sting. They then taught me several new moves all of which I learned perfectly the first time. I was just glad I didn't mess up.

Rogue pov
   Something about all of this just doesn't seem right. When we taught (y/n) she learned everything first try perfectly and sometimes she did it more perfectly then us. I know this for a fact its impossible to know nothing about these moves and then do them perfectly in one try. Is this all a trap? Is she trying to gain information from us and Fairy Tail? But why would she want us to teach her moves she already knows? Maybe to assume she is weak, but then why would she do everything perfectly? Maybe I'm just over thinking everything. "Sting?" I finally ask. "Do you find anything weird about (y/n)?" "No not really, but it's a little weird, that after we taught her the moves she basically had mastered them." "Now that you mention it, it is a little weird." Them me and Sting looked over at her, she was playing with her exceed and they were both laughing. I couldn't really imagine a kid like that working for a dark guild. While we were talking Natsu and Lucy came over. "How is she doing we were watching from the building she seems to learn everything really fast." "Yeah, it's kind of weird. Was she like that for you?" "Yeah, actually some moves she did better and more powerful than me although I would never say that to her." Said Natsu. "Don't you think it's all a bit weird," I said. "Yeah, a little but she has been staying with me for this past week and she seems to be pretty sincere. Also when she talked to me there was lots of stuff she didn't know if she were a spy she wouldn't it make more sense to have a complete back story." Said Lucy. "I don't know if we can trust her it's all too weird," I said.  "Hey, don't say that!" Snapped Lucy. "Yeah, she's a member of fairy tail!" Said Natsu