Chapter Seventeen

Authors Note: This chapter so far is my favorite. Minus the Madison and Leah fight this is my favorite. When you're reading this book? Who do you picture the characters as? Let me know in the comments let me know XO!

"Okay, Dare." Sam our of all people in this room is literally one of the main people who would never turn down a Dare. I respect his confidence which is one of the things I love about him.

"I dare you to take off your pants and your shirt leaving only your boxers." Alex dares holding a glass of vodka.

He laughs. "If you want to see my naked just ask." I let out a small snicker and lay my head on Tyler's shoulder and placing my legs over Jason's lap.

"Don't flatter yourself, you're not the one I want." Alex is very bold. That's one thing her and Alex have in common. She doesn't give a shit about anyone's opinion on her that's why I'm glad I became her friend.

Sam strips from his shirt and his black jeans. He throws his hands up dramatically and makes these weird neck movements. "Happy Alex." She bursts into laughter and nods.

As tired as I am right now this isn't getting any good. Someone needs to spice this up really quick. "Mari." Jason simply says.

She turns her attention from Sam's naked top to Jason. "Truth or Dare."

She looks up at the ceiling trying to make a quick decision on what to choose. "Truth."
For someone so outgoing, Mari keeps in her comfort zone. I remember her telling me a story about when she was in high school and got so wasted she ended up sleeping with her sisters boyfriend. Ever since then she makes sure to make her decisions carefully.

He rolls his eyes. "Boring." I sigh.
"Just hurry up Jason." I say trying to hear what he's gonna ask. He shifts his body up a little straightening out my legs more onto his lap. "Is it true that, you'd rather let Lionel fuck rather than BJ?"

Oh I'm gonna be sick. Hearing anyone talk about screwing my brother is disturbing let alone something I could not imagine. She sits in silence for a moment. "Okay here's the thing, Lionel is hot, actually they both are. I'd let them both do me. But, if I had to choose who I would let, I'd say BJ." She says it so proudly I can't even take her as a joke.

I'm in literal shock that she would even really think that. We go a couple times around the group, Madison kissed Tyler who was very disturbed. Mari stripped from her bra, Jason made out with me which was really funny to be honest, Lionel and BJ had to hit the bong and run around in their boxers around the house once. It was insane. I loved how they were all enjoying themselves. No one was arguing, even Madison and I shared a laugh.

"Okay, Christian. Truth or dare?" Lionel leans over his knees and gives Christian these daring eye shots that kind of scare me. Not for my sake, but for him.

"Dare." He says with a grin. Lionel nods.

"I dare you to choose who you've wanted to kiss the most in this room."

Madison stands up and so does he. I nearly choke on my own saliva at what I'm seeing. He better not. He wouldn't. Would he?

"Madison?" Christian says quietly. She smiles and steps closer to him. Everyone looks more pissed than I do right now. I knew he would do this again. He does have feelings for her.

"Yes Christian?" Shes still smiling. If he kisses her I think I'm gonna black out again and literally murder the both of them.

"Can you move so I can get to Leah." Her jaw drops and so does mine. Everyone begins to jump around frantically laughing their asses off. Honestly that was smooth as hell.
"Haha! She thought she was about to get kissed! Whore!" Lionel screams out. I'm the only one out of everyone that's not laughing. This is quite a shock to me. I really thought that he was going to kiss Madison. Maybe it's because I've spent too much time thinking low of him.