Chapter Twenty Nine

(Authors note: Well guys, it's about to get a little extreme here. I'm trying to update the book as much as I can. I'm already thinking about a sequel after this book and I've been thinking about that a lot. Also, I'm been thinking about making another book, not related to Temptation. But go on and get your read in haha. It's about to be a ride so hold on.)

I don't know how far I've walked, I know it's been a couple of minutes, almost an hour. Everyone's been blowing up my phone, trying to see where I've been. I've gotten so many messages, I've just decided to turn my phone off.
I'm completely soaked in water and at for some reason, I don't care. I just want to clear my head. This entire adoption thing is very irritating, and it's stressing me out way more than usual. God why did I have to tell them? Why did I have to go back to that dorm? I should've just packed all of my stuff, and left. Where was I suppose to go if I did? I don't know my birth parents, and on top of that, my parents that I've known my entire life didn't have much family around either. I would've been homeless.

On top of that there's the entire Nathaniel, and Christian situation that sadly, I still know nothing about. Why keep this from me? Is it that bad that no one in the group can tell me? Right now I'm confused, I don't what I should do. I can't keep walking in the rain any longer, if I do I'll most likely end up sick or something.
I've come to terms that I can't call anyone. At least anyone that I'm close to.

I pull out my phone and call the one person who won't push me, Nathaniel. I quickly find some shade to get out of the rain and I dial his number quickly.

*Hello?*

*Hey, Nathaniel, it's Leah.*

I could hear the shock in his voice. Did he not know that I had his number?

*What do you want?*

He sounded very aggravated. At this point I wanted to just hang up in his face, but I couldn't bring myself to it.

*Can you come pick me up? I need to get out of here.*

*Where are you?*

I looked around to find a sign, or some sort of street name. Ah, okay.

*3456 Wilton Drive*

*Near Damon's apartment?*

I roll my eyes. *Can you just come please?*

I hear a light chuckle in the background. *Alright, I'm on my way.*

*Thank you.* The line clicks and I'm waiting under the hood of these apartments. I don't know why every time something goes wrong, I end up calling Nathaniel. I guess I just feel like he's always there when I really do need him. Minus his dick behavior, and the many times I tell myself I should stay away from him, I continue to go back. Even when I have a boyfriend, it's sad.

About thirty minutes later, I see a car pull up. I walk up to the car to see a familiar girl. She smirks at me and without even noticing, two other girls run up behind me putting a bag over my head. I try to fight but they grab both of my hands and they push me, which seems like the backseat of the car. I try my best to scream but no one seems to hear me. I hear the girl in the front say, "I told you this wasn't over, bitch." The car begins to drive off, and at this point I'm freaking out like crazy. What were they planning on doing to me? Were they going to kill me? Oh god my head is rambling with thoughts that I can't control.
I begin to regret everything that I said, I don't know what they are planning to do to me but, this could be my last moments alive right now. I regret not talking to BJ, or my parents, and leaving that damn apartment. Tears fill my eyes, and at this point, all I could do was pray that they weren't going to do anything bad to me.