Chapter Thirty

Christians POV

When Leah walked out that door I was speechless. I didn't know whether I should've went after her, or stayed in the apartment letting her calm down. I'm kind of pissed that Mari brought up this shit with BJ to begin with.

"This is why you guys need to learn to keep your fucking mouths shut!" Honestly out of everyone in here I'm  the most pissed off. Why the fuck did they come here to begin with? Leah was fine and she was coping with this situation.

Mari scoffs, "Oh yeah this was our fault." I laugh at her. Shes right, it's not theirs, it's hers.
She's the one that brought up the entire situation to fucking begin with.

"Mari, shut the hell up. This is your fault. Sometimes you just need to sit back and shut the hell up." Sam mumbles. I'm pacing back and forth wondering if she's going to walk back through that door. It's raining like hell outside and something could happen.

Tyler has his head in his hands and everyone seems to be on edge. At this point my mind drifts off to what Leah was talking about how we were keeping secrets. I can't let her find out anything about what happened back then. That will most definitely crush her, and maybe, she'll look at me differently.

The only people in this room that knows is Sam, Tyler, Damon, Jason, Lionel, and Nathaniel, even though he's not here. Mari and Alex have no idea, and at this point, I plan on keeping it like that. Mari and Alex are nosy, and if they aren't snooping around already, they'll be doing their detective work for no time, just for Leah.

It's been an hour already and I'm worried as shit. I need to go find her, who knows where she is.

"Mari, Alex. Can you gives leave the room really quick?" I say quietly. Everyone begins to looks at me, burrowing their eyebrows.

"For what?" Alex is stubborn, that I've picked up on. "I need to discuss something with them."

She smiles. "Okay, and we'll listen." I clench my fist and point to the door. "Out." I say, using a more serious tone. Mari stands up and crosses her arms. Here we go, now they're in for a fight. I don't have time for their childish behavior right now.

"We're staying." I'm trying to control myself in the best way as possible. Before I can say anything Damon hops on board. Thank god. Maybe they'll listen. Of course, Alex will. I know she has this crush on Damon.

Damon walks to the door and opens it, looking at both Mari and Alex. "Get the fuck out. We need a minute, wait in the front." I raised my eyebrow, I'm  shocked. Even though Damon was always like this, there was something different.

They both scoffed, Mari flicked us off and said a couple of insulting words, seeming like they were hurting her more than us, and walked out of the apartment. Damon closed, and locked the door as we all sat in the living room.

"Alright, hurry up and talk before those two try and break down my door." I nod and run my fingers through my hair.

"She's getting suspicious." I simply say, not trying to go into detail.

"She's not going to find out. At least not from me." Sam says, obviously knowing what I'm talking about.

"It's not my place to tell her and plus I have no reason to, she's not my girlfriend." Jason looks directly at me without a care in the world.

"You're not going to tell her right?" Tyler looks at me with concern in his voice.

"No! God no! Why would I do that? It's going to ruin everything we have." Out of everyone in this group I am the last person on this earth who will tell her the thing that I've been dreading the most to tell her. Leah is the only person in this world that keeps me going, without her I'd lose my sanity.