#11 : Paralyzed

Summary : You've been friends for years, actually since you work at Phoenix. You're close, always teasing each other and flirting in too obvious ways according to your co-workers. Now, the big day is there. Almost like you dreamed of.

To set you in the mood :

Slowly making neck rolls, you pressed the tense area in your upper back. Opening your eyes, you saw a strand of hair escaping from your bun. You tried to fix it the best you could but still, a slight difference was noticeable.

The door opened and Matty came in. You didn't let her time to talk, you needed to ask her.

« Am I doing the right thing? »

She got closer to you and put her hand on your back.

« You know it is. » she tried to give a reassuring smile although she perfectly knew that your stress level went through the ceiling.

Someone knocked on the door and Riley's face popped up.

« Ready? »

You looked at yourself in the mirror of the dressing table, took a deep breath and said : « let's go ».

Walking with this dress on was harder than running miles to catch a bad guy. Having to be careful at every step to not trip on the white fabric. 

There you are. Standing in front of this giant closed door, tightening the bouquet probably more than you should. Your heart racing a thousand miles an hour. The firsts music notes echoed, the moment to make your entrance. When the door opened, everyone stood up. You made your way down the aisle, bounded by petals of white roses. They are all smiling at you, whispering some « beautiful » or talking between them. You can barely remember some of them, a few people you've probably seen once in your life. And finally, you found it. The only face you were looking for.

**Meanwhile, Mac's pov :**

« You're okay man? Slipping anytime you want. » said Jack.

No I'm not. Seeing the girl you like getting married to another man is more painful than taking a bullet.

« I'm fine. »

« Please be seated » told the mayor.

I'm not even sit that Jack felt the need to add something that everyone seems to notice « You're a terrible liar dude ». To what I answered by rolling my eyes, perfectly aware that he will pursue.

Happily (even if that's not the right word), the mayor started to talk which offered me a few seconds. « We are gathered here today, to join in the sight of god y/n and F in the holy bonds of matrimony. »

« This situation sucks. Plus, I don't like this F. What kind of name is that.»

I don't like it neither. I don't know this guy but one thing I'm sure of is that he's clever, clever enough to understand that she's the girl. That he will never find someone like her.

« If he makes her happy, then that's all that matters. »

« Come on man, we all know that you belonged together. I see that you're uncomfortable. This can't be fixed with duct tape. » he said, looking at y/n.

He's right. But y/n is my best friend, I had to be there for her today.

« You have to tell her how you're feeling and give her the chance to decide by herself. »