Cocaine, I Don't Care

I got my stuff together and went downstairs. Oliver and Piper was picking me up this morning. Mom always left for work before I did. Which was a good thing.
I walked out onto my porch. Another thing of roses was on the porch. I picked up and threw them in the trash like yesterday. When I looked across the street, Johnny was sitting there on his motorcycle.
Fuck me. I walked over to him. "What part of I need space do you not understand?"
"I heard you got in contact with Will last night." Johnny glared.
I crossed my arms. "So, if I did, it's none of your business."
"What did you do for the snow?" He was getting jealous.
"I didn't screw him if that is what you think. I paid him one hundred and fifty dollars." I was getting pissed.
Oliver drove by and pulled into my driveway. He got out walking over to us. "I have to go."
Johnny grabbed my arm. "Have lunch with me today?"
"Johnny, just go." I tore away from him and walked over to Oliver.
"What is he doing here?" Oliver was in fighting mode.
I pushed him towards his truck. "Let's just get to school."
The ride was silent. You could hear everything. You could hear everyone breathing. It was honestly annoying. When he put the truck in park, I got out and went straight into the building.
Just like yesterday, there were roses on my desk. Also, just like yesterday, I threw them away. This time in front of his face.
I took a seat. I could feel him stare a hole into my head. I wish he would just stop looking at me. I wanted him to just go away.
I was coming off my high, I needed to get to a bathroom. I only had a couple more minutes of geography to get my fix. Once the professor said class was over, I rushed to the bathroom and went into a stall.
I snorted it and slid against the wall to sit. I didn't want to leave this spot. There was no one to really bother me here. I could sit here all day if I wanted.
But I didn't, I got through all my other classes high as a kite. Oliver walked me to his truck today. Once Johnny saw I wasn't alone, he took off.
Oliver came home with me. He figured it would be best if he stayed the night too. I didn't care what he done at this point. Hell, I didn't care what anyone done at this point.
I tried to be normal as possible while at dinner. But it was so hard. All I wanted to do is laugh or cry. After dinner was over, I went straight to my room. Oliver came up with me.
"Are you okay? You seem off." Oliver sat on my bed.
I walked over to him. Straddling him. "I'm fine. You're cute."
Oliver blushed. "Thank you. But I don't think now is the time for this kind of thing. Plus, we would have to discuss it since we are best friends."
I pouted. "You don't want to fuck me?"
"I didn't say that. I just don't want to take advantage." He got up holding me. Turning to lay me in bed.
He covered me up. "Try and get some sleep."
"But don't leave me. Lay down with me, please." I was starting to doze off.
Oliver took off his shirt and jeans. He got in beside me. I turned over burying my face in his chest. Before I could say anything else to make a fool of myself. I was out.