Piper Goes Off

Oliver and I meet up with Fox and Piper at school. They were shocked I even wanted to come to school. But I told them, this was one thing I didn't want to lose out on.
The headmaster and Ms. Gracin called me into the office to make sure I wanted to be back so soon after what had happened. I told them the same thing I told Piper and Fox.
I could tell everyone was waiting for me to explode. But I wasn't going to give in to satisfaction. Especially when I knew Johnny was somewhere around keeping an eye on me.
Lunch time, we all sat out at the table beside the bench under the huge oak tree. We were having a good time. I was goofing off and kissing on Oliver. Piper was doing the same with Fox.
Then the black cloud roamed through. "Lilith, how's it going?"
I looked up to see Johnny Rose standing there. Really, he knows what he done and he wants to ask how I was doing. What a fucking bastard. Before I could get anything out though, the tiger pounced.
"Who the fuck do you think you are? You know good and well what the hell you done and you want to act like you didn't do shit. Rot in hell you piece of shit." Piper was up ready to fight. Fox grabbed her, making her sit back down.
"I was just asking how she was." He looked at Piper with animosity.
She went to go at him again. "Piper, don't. I am fine Johnny."
He gave a vile smirk. Placing a rose on the table. "You sure?"
I swallowed hard gathering myself. I looked up at him. "Yeah, I am good. Life happens. I can't do anything to stop it. All I can do is keep going forward."
That made him angry. He just looked at me with daggers and turned walking off. I wasn't going to let him see me break down. That is what he wanted. But he wasn't going to win.
I turned back to my friends. "I know it's lunch and we have other classes but who wants to get out of here. We can go get pizza and other junk and go to my place and watch movies."
Fox smiled. "Let's go party. I am in."
I looked at Oliver and Piper. "Well?"
They looked at one another then to me. "Yeah, of course, we are in."
We all piled up in the truck. I left the rose behind. Oliver stopped at the pizza place, going in with Fox to get the pizza and junk food. Piper and I went into the store just beside it to get movies.
"What movies are we going to watch?" Piper was going through the romance movies.
I watched her. "You can get a couple of romance movies. But I am getting a couple of thrillers and horror movies."
She shook her head at me. "Of course, you would. Are you trying to give me a heart attack? You know I hate horror movies."
"You will be fine Piper. I promise. I will protect you. Or Fox can protect you." I gave her a cheesy grin.
She put down the romance movie. "In that case, let's get fifty horror movies."
We laughed. "I need to go to the bathroom. I will be back up here in a minute. Here is the money."
I handed her the money and went to the back. It was a dark corridor leading down to the bathroom. When you got to the bathroom, you had to turn on the light before you could use the bathroom. Obviously, I would freak myself out the whole time walking to the bathroom.
I opened the door and went in. I felt around on the wall for the light. When I flicked it on, I almost screamed. But a hand covered my mouth.
"Don't scream. Or I will kill you." Johnny whispered in my ear.
I nodded. "What do you want Johnny?"
"I just wanted to see you. You won't answer any of my texts or calls. You don't talk to me when you see me. I had to do something to get your attention." He leaned against the wall.
"Really? Like killing my cat and mom? That is the wrong kind of attention." I leaned up against the sink.
"But it worked. You talked to me." He was admitting that he done it.
I opened the door. "Leave me alone Johnny. I hate you. Just stay away from me."
I ran up the corridor to find Piper. She was still at the counter. "Did you pay for the movies?"
She nodded. "Just now."
I grabbed her arm. "We have to go."
"What?" She stumbled behind me. "Lilith, what is going on?"
We ran into Oliver and Fox. "Everyone get in the truck."
Once we were in and Oliver pulled out, I told them. "Johnny was in the movie store. He was in the bathroom waiting for me."
Oliver slammed on his breaks. We all looked at him. "Keep heading to the house. You are not going back."
He shook his head full of anger. "What did he say?"
"He admitted to killing my cat and mom. Said he would kill me if I screamed. Then I left." I kept looking in the side mirror to see if anyone was following us.
"Fuck." Fox blurted out.
I chuckled. "Yeah, fuck."
I just wanted to forget. I wanted something to make me forget. But I couldn't have what I wanted. I had to try and get through it sober.
We all went in and started having some fun. I wanted everything to be as normal as I could get. I wanted to eat junk food and just watch movies.
My friends were good at keeping things off my mind. When we looked outside, the sun had gone down and the dark was showing.
Fox got up. "I've got to get going. This was fun, maybe we could do it again."
Piper grabbed his hand. "That would be great. I should go too Lilith. You going to be okay?"
I looked to Oliver, who smiled. "Yeah, I will be fine. Just go home and get rest. I think I will get some sleep myself."
She came over a gave me a big hug. "I love you Lilith Lemon."
I returned the hug. "I love you too, Piper Willow."
When they went out the door. Oliver got up to lock the door. He came over and sat beside me. "You ready to go to bed?"
"Yes, I could use a couple of hours of sleep. Plus, we have school tomorrow." I grabbed his hand and led him up to my room.
He was already under the covers when I came out of the bathroom. He looked so peaceful. I got in bed and snuggled up to him. His arm immediately went around me pulling me in.