Graveyard 2 Years Later

Oliver came up beside me. "Thinking."
"Thinking about what?" He put an arm around me.
I looked at my mom's grave. "About how mom and Piper would be proud of me, of us."
"Yeah, I bet they are partying, celebrating us." He smiled at me.
"I know it has been two years. But every time I think of them and Katie. I think of Johnny Rose. I think how we got justice for them. They deserved that justice. It makes me smile." Tears fell from my eyes.
Oliver took my hand in his. "They did and you gave it to them."
"I couldn't have done it without my new fiancé and my other best friend." I put my arms around his neck.
Fox came running up. "Guys, did you know that there are over five hundred people buried here."
We looked at him. "How in the world do you know that, Fox?"
"It has a sign. It is way up that way." He pointed.
I put an arm around his shoulders and one around Oliver's. "Did you go visit her?"
Fox hung his head. "Yeah, I miss her."
I kissed his cheek. "I do too. I miss them both."
Oliver switched positions. He got in the middle throwing an arm around my shoulders and Fox's. "How about I treat you both to some pizza and ice cream. We can also talk about senior year. It is coming up, you know."
Fox and I looked at each other and rolled our eyes. "We know."
Oliver had only mentioned it about a thousand and one times since beginning of junior year. He was ready to put everything in the past. Fox and I were too. We all had agreed on going to the B.A.U. Fox was going to go into the technology department. Oliver and I were going to be agents. There was a lot of studying to be done though and training.
I was going to hate training. I loved sitting on the couch watching movies and eating junk. Not get out and run. But I knew we could do it. We had to. We had to do it for the ones who couldn't speak up and get justice. We had to be their voices.