Heartbroken Fox

I woke up with Oliver piled on top of me. He was heavy. My phone started ringing. I got out from under him and picked up my phone.
It was Fox. "Hey, Fox, what's up?"
He was rambling. Just on and on, nothing was making sense. "Fox, slow down. What happened?"
"I'll be right there." I ran around throwing on some clothes.
"Oliver, get up. We must go. Something happened to Piper." I was throwing his clothes at him.
Oliver drove way over the speed limit to get to Piper's house. When we got there, there was a bunch of police officers and ambulance. I jumped out, rushing over to the yellow tape.
When I saw Fox, I yelled. "Fox!"
Investigator Mitchell came over letting us through. "What happened?"
Fox was distraught. He was bawling his eyes out. I grabbed ahold of his shoulders. "Fox, snap out of it. What happened?"
I hated I had to get stern. But I needed to know. "Piper, I came to pick her up for school. She didn't answer the door. I freaked, so I broke in. I went to her room. She had a bag over her head. I took it off but it was already too late. She was gone."
No, this can't be fucking happening. "Where is she?"
Fox pointed over to the stretcher. I looked. I walked over to her. There was a sheet covering her face. I took a piece of it and uncovered her. She was purple and her eyes were still open.
I started crying. I couldn't help it, I was trying to be strong. But this was too much. He had gone too far. I closed her eyes and bent down giving her a kiss on her cheek.
Her parents were there standing on their porch. Her mom was hysterical. Her dad was holding onto her mom and crying.
"Mr. and Mrs. Morgan, I am so sorry." I had tears streaming down my face.
They pulled me in for a hug. They held onto me so tight, I didn't think they would let go. I stood there in their sad embrace. I stopped crying. It was placed with rage.
I let them go. "Love you guys."
They said they loved me and I walked off. I was going to find Johnny. I had to. "Lilith, where are you going?"
I turned to investigator Mitchell. "To finish this. I know he done it. He fucking told me. I have to make sure he doesn't hurt anyone else."
Investigator Mitchell started following me. "You do that, you will be right where he will be. In prison."
I turned around screaming. "I don't fucking care! He killed my mom and my best friend! He killed my fucking cat! Who knows who he will go after next?! I have to finish it!"
Oliver and Fox ran over to me. Everyone was looking at me. "Lilith, don't. Your mom and Piper wouldn't want you to get hurt too."
I looked at Oliver. My tears were of loathing and rage. "I'm already hurting Oliver."
Fox spoke up. "Lilith, if you want to put him away, I can help. But I need you to come with me and Oliver."
I dropped to my knees crying. Why did it have to happen to me? What did I do wrong? Oliver ran over to me. He pulled me into his lap.
After I had calmed down, Oliver kissed my head. "Let's go. We can figure out a way to take care of it without you ruining your life. I don't want you to go to prison."
"Let's go with Fox then." I got up heading over to his truck.
Fox and I sat in the back holding onto one another. Fox had become part of the gang. He fit in. He was just like us. He had the same outlook on life and everything.
We jumped out and went to Fox's office. He sat down and began typing away. "What are you going to do Fox?"
"I am going to hack his computer. I am going to see what is on there and maybe access his camera." He hit a few more keys and files popped up.
They were picture files. One said Ms. Robinson. Another had Piper. One was Peach. Then another one, Katie. I grabbed the mouse and clicked. A bunch of pictures of her came up. At first, they were just pictures of her smiling and them together.
Fox pointed out something. "Katie kind of looks like you Lilith."
I noticed it as soon as I saw her. We kept scrolling then there were pictures of her dead body lying in the abandon factory.
"Oh my god. I think I'm going to be sick." Fox ran out.
I sat in his seat. "I minimized the file and went to Pipers, he had been stalking Piper and then there were pictures of her dead body too. I went to my moms, he even had pictures of her. Then I got to her body in the morgue."
I had tears running down my cheeks. I was going to kill him. "Fucking bastard."
"Come on Lilith. You don't have to look at them." Oliver put a hand on my shoulder.
"I can't believe he fucking did this." I was in disgust.
Then something popped up on the screen. It was a black screen then showed a bedroom. Fox came back in. He was standing behind us.
"That is his room." Fox stated.
Johnny walked in front of the camera. He was changing out of clothes and putting them in a bag. He put on clean clothes and sat on his bed. In a way he looked defeated. Then it all went away; his vicious expression was back.
His room was neat but dark. There were awful and creepy pictures drawn. Pictures of murders. Of everything and everyone he had hurt. It was a shrine.
"I want to fucking kill him." Fox spat out.
I kept looking at the screen. "I know. I do too. But we can't touch him. Piper wouldn't like either of us to go to prison. If we did, she would most defiantly come back and get our asses. We must play it right. We can't let him know that we know about his room or anything." 
Fox huffed. "So, we just sit back and let him get away with it?"
"He isn't getting away with anything. Copy all the files. Record his room or screen shot, whatever. Then we wait patiently for the next thing he does. Most likely, he will come after Oliver." I got up to let Fox do his thing.
Oliver looked at me. "Why would he come for me?"
Fox said it before I could. "Because you are dating her, man."