The Plan

I was really hoping this was going to work. I made James step on it. I looked to Mitchell and nodded. He took out his phone and called up Dennis.
Everything was a go. We had to get to Fox's house get the files and then go to the police while Dennis and another police officer chased after Oliver and Johnny.
When James put the limo in park, Fox and I rushed up to his room. He sat behind his desk and went to work. Investigator Mitchell came in.
He looked around. "Wow. You know this is illegal, right?"
"Yeah, I know. But I use it for good. That is all." Fox looked at investigator Mitchell then back to his computer.
James came in with some water and aspirin. We each took the water and medicine. I didn't know how James knew, but he was right on the dot. I needed it.
I looked at investigator Mitchell. "How are you going to say you got the files?"
He was leaned back in the seat. "I will tell them someone anonymously gave them to me. Someone who wanted to help."
Just then investigator Mitchell got a phone call. "Hello."
He didn't say anything for a minute. "Alright, we will be at the hospital in just a moment."
I watched him put the phone back in his pocket. "How bad is he?"
"To be honest, not bad. He has a few scratches and bruises but that is it."  He gave a genuine smile.
I nodded. "Are you done, Fox?"
"Yeah, almost." He wasn't looking up from his computer.
I paced back and forth. I was ready to get the information and take it to the police officers. I was ready to make sure Oliver was okay.
Fox jumped up. "Okay. It is done."
He put the print outs in a big brown envelope along with the flash drive. "Here you go."
Investigator Mitchell took it. "Thanks. Now, let's get to the hospital."