Hospital

Fox and I went in first. We searched around for Oliver, when I saw him, I ran right to him. "Thank god. I am so glad you are okay."
Oliver pulled me in for a kiss. "Anything to help."
Fox hugged him. "I am glad you are ok."
"Thanks man." Oliver hugged him back.
I watched as investigator Mitchell gave the envelope to the police officers. They talked for a bit, then he gave Dennis a pat on the back.
He walked over to us, smiling. "Well kids, your plan worked. When Oliver wrecked, Johnny got out to go after him. That is when the police officers pulled up and got him. He had a gun, so there is one charge. When they go over what is in the envelope, they will have even more to charge him with."
We all high fived. I held on to Oliver. "Thank you, investigator Mitchell. Thank you for believing me and in me. Listening to me, everything."
"You are smart Lilith. With your friends, you guys are like vigilantes. Helping the people others don't believe."  He grinned.
He started to walk off, only to turn back around. "Fox, if you want a job in the B.A.U or F.B.I, just give me a call after graduation."
He looked at Oliver and me. "You two, too. We could use people like you gents and lady."