Chapter 14: An Excellent Idea

I sighed and paced around Sean's room, not knowing what to do.

"Jake would you calm down please?" Sean asked, settling his delicious chocolate brown eyes on me as I walked back and forth.

"I'm sorry," I said, turning to sit down next to him on the bed. I let my head drop onto his shoulder. "I'm just worried." His hand came up and gently stroked my cheek.

"I know," he said, taking a deep breath. I looked at him, taking in the profile of his face. He was perfect. My adorable boy. I couldn't help but catch myself smiling at the sight of him. "Why are you smiling? A few seconds ago you were so anxious," he asked curiously. I shrugged lightly.

"You have that affect on me," I grinned, grabbing both side of his face. He relaxed at my touch. I brought my lips to his, brushing against them gently. He tasted so good. Deepening the kiss, I slipped my tongue in his mouth, eliciting a moan from him. He grabbed a fist full of my hair.

Wrapping my arms around him, he leaned into me and I pushed him down on the bed so I could hold him in my arms, our lips never losing contact. I laid down next to him after a bit and snuggled my face into his chest. He smelt to amazingly good. I wrapped my arm around his waist tightly and sighed contently.

Sean tilted my chin up towards him, pecking me on the lips. "You're the most amazing and sweetest guy. I'm so glad I have you," he said, the most genuine and heartfelt look I've ever seen on his face. I melted. I absolutely melted and turned into a puddle inside. Hearing that from him was absolute music to my ears. I fixed him in my gaze.

"I love you more than you could ever know," I said, moving my head up and tucking it in his neck. I could feel him smile as he snuggled closer to me.

"I feel the exact same way babe," he replied. I couldn't stop myself from grinning from ear to ear hearing him call me babe. That was the first time he said that.

"This may sound totally cliche and cheesy, but I loved hearing you call me that," I told him.

"And I love saying it," he winked, wrapping an arm around my waist and ruffling my hair.

"I'm worried about our mothers," I said, sighing a little. "Your mom left an hour ago." After Kristen found out what my mom had said, she was furious. She rushed over to my house before I could even process what was happening.

"It'll be fine babe. If anything my mom will help the situation," he said confidently. I found myself blushing at his use of the word 'babe' again.

"I always thought you were cute when you blushed," he noted. I felt his chest rumble slightly as he tried to stifle laughter. I poked him in the stomach.

"It happens when a certain adorable guy makes me feel so special," I explained, trying to shrug it off.

"Ha. Well this guy I know, he's super attractive, and kind. I just can't help but want to show him how special he is," he replied. I felt the heat in my cheeks again. Ugh I blushed so easily.

"Can we just stay like this forever?" I asked suddenly. Sean turned his head down to look at me a little.

"I'm already planning on it," he smiled. I leaned up to kiss him again. One thing was certain. I would never tire of the way he smelled or how he tasted. We soon were lost in each other, our lips moving in sync. I can't even begin to describe how I felt. My heart was bursting with emotion. I had never felt better about anything. Who knew that being with my best friend would feel so right? A month ago I wouldn't have guessed it. Now however, I was feeling as though I wanted him forever. Now and always. I was the luckiest guy on the face of the planet. Suddenly, a thought popped into my head.