Chapter 33: I Do

[Author's Note: Okay guys this is it!! The Wedding!!]

The rest of the week flew by quickly. It honestly felt like I blinked and before I could wrap my brain around what was happening, this was it. Today was the day. I woke up this morning with a stomach that was swirling and in knots. Not because I was sick or anything else, but just nerves I suppose. I wasn't worried about marrying the amazing boy who has done so much for me in so many ways. I suppose it was just regular jitters that had to do with the unknown. Sean came out of the bathroom after showering, (he usually always woke up before I did) and leaned against the doorway, looking at me with a small smile playing at his lips. I sat up in bed and stared back at him. It was these small moments between us that I absolutely adored. They took my breath away and made me feel so warm and fuzzy inside. It almost brought tears to my eyes as I began to feel overcome with emotions, in a good way of course.

"Today's the day," Sean whispered, smiling to himself as if he didn't realize he had said it out loud.

"It sure is," I whispered back, the grin on my face growing wider by the second. He walked over and sat down on my side of the bed, taking my hand in his. He ran his thumb gently over my knuckles and stared into my eyes. His chocolate orbs where glistening and wet. They were truly beautiful and I could get lost in them for forever.

"Are you excited?" He asked suddenly, breaking the silence that had enveloped the bedroom. I took a deep breath and exhaled slowly.

"There has never been a day in my life that I've looked forward to with so much anticipation. I love you," I told him, bringing my lips to his and touching them together gently. He deepened the kiss and slipped his tongue in my mouth. His hand went to the side of my face and gently carressed me while my arm wrapped around the back of his neck, bringing him as close as I could get him to me. His other hand tangled into my hair as his tongue explored my mouth. I sucked on his tongue for a bit before slipping my tongue into his mouth and tasting him. I could taste just a hint of mint from his freshly brushed teeth. It made me smile. We pulled apart after a little bit, both of us coming up for air. Sean blushed slightly and shrugged his shoulders in embarrassment. It was so adorable I couldn't help but kiss both of his cheeks lightly. I took his face in my hands, staring into his eyes. "We need to get ready to go. We don't wanna be late." He nodded and then kissed my nose before jumping up off the bed. He was already dressed in some simple dark blue jeans with a plain red tee and black jacket over it. I hurried out of bed and into the bathroom to shower and make sure my growing stubble was trimmed up nicely. Sean smacked my ass as I walked by him, causing me to jump slightly. He laughed and I turned to glare at him playfully before skipping off to the bathroom. I hurried and undressed, stepping into the shower and turninig on the warm water. It fell over me and soothed my skin, causing me to relax and easing some of the tension I felt in my shoulders. Sean didn't come in, which I was somewhat glad for as we couldn't afford any distractions. We didn't need to be late to our own wedding!

After showering, I quickly trimmed up my facial hair to make sure it looked nice, then I brushed my teeth and went to the closet to fetch something to wear. I decided on a pair of jeans and a black tee. Sean and I would be changing into our suits as soon as we got there. Kristen had made it so that neither of us could see the other in their suit before the actual ceremony. I didn't believe in the whole bad luck thing or whatever, but I let her have her fun. Sean didn't mind at all either.

"You ready to go?" Sean asked, peering through the doorway as I was finishing styling my hair.

"Yeah almost," I replied, still fussing over it. Sean rolled his eyes.

"You know you'll be able to fix it after you change?" He said, coming over and wrapping his arms around me. He kissed the side of my head and we looked at our reflection in the mirror.