My love of my life

Arnav Singh Raizada (ASR): A very powerful person who is 28 years old..King of the fashion world...Top most designer in the whole world..Owns AR designs and boutique and have branches all over the world..To the world he is arrogant, rude, ruthless, cold-hearted, but a caring person towards his family,  eventhough he doesn't show it..He have billions of followers especially female,  for his work, looks and money..but he won't give a damn to anyone..Hates females..Lives in Raizada Mansion (RM)..

Khushi Gupta : 23 year old girl with a beautiful face and a golden heart..she is bubbly, lively, childish, innocent, to simply say an angel in this cruel world...She completed her degree in fashion designing in ABC college of fashion... Lives with her chacha Shashi, chachi Garima, buaji Madhumathi, cousin Lavanya Gupta who thinks that she is nothing but a burden to them..Does every house chores in Gupta house.... Treats everyone kindly....Miss her parents a lot...

Anjali Jha :  32 years old beautiful woman with traditional values....Loves her chote aka ASR very much and her husband Shyam Manohar Jha..Stays in RM with her husband..

Shyam Manohar Jha :  34 years old man who is Lawyer by profession..Good man..Loves his wife Anjali...stays in RM..

Akash Singh Raizada : 26 years old man with a very polite nature, shy guy who follows his brother Arnav blindly..He knows that his brother is always correct and whatever decision he takes will be always right... Married to payal Sharma..

Payal Raizada :  24 years old woman who is shy... Younger daughter-in-law of Raizada house...Married to Akash Raizada..

Nandha kishore (NK) :  23 year old guy from Sydney ...cousin of arnav and akash...funny guy...loves to have fun...

Harshad Saxena : 30 year old man with a very cunning mind...He is purely evil, cruel, a living demon, heartless, saddist...who treats people like a piece of trash....Will have  anything and everything which he wants by hook or crook..Lust over women and uses them only for his pleasure...

Lavanya Gupta : 25 years old woman with a  bitchy attitude...Treated like a princess by her parents and aunt... Jealous of khushi because of her kind nature,her carrier, her beauty... Everything regarding Khushi will irritate her to core...Jus to show that she is better she treats like a garbage...

Shashi Gupta :  55 years old man..Owns a textile shop in lucknow...Father of Lavanya Gupta and husband of Garima Gupta...Treats his daughter lavanya like a princess and khushi like a garbage...A heartless person who will do anything for money..

Garima Gupta : 52 year old woman with evil thoughts...loves her daughter lavanya and hates Khushi...Makes Khushi do all the house chores...Want to marry of her daughter to a wealthy family...she will do anything for money..

Madhumathi Gupta : 58 years old woman...A widow , lives with her brother Shashi and his wife garima...loves Lavanya very much as she doesn't have any child...Wants to get rid off Khushi ASAP as she hates her..