Part : 17

In Arnav's Room :

Arnav : Not able to see khushi suffering like this he went near her, bent on his knees, kept his palm on her cheeks and whispered, " Khushi, whatever you are seeing and feeling are nothing, but a dream..You should not fear it Khushi, fight it.... It's already over, you have already gone through it. Now you are safe Khushi, you are in your room, with your family " said arnav softly to Khushi in her ears.

Khushi : She calmed down visibly hearing a soothing voice saying, it's a dream and drifted to a now peaceful sleep.

Raizada's : All are looking at arnav with their bulging eyes, seeing this soft and caring side of him. They all knew him very well, arnav is a man of very few words and won't give any damn to any persons feeling. Him consoling a girl was nothing but a world wonder to them.

Arnav : He released a sigh of relief seeing that Khushi is now sleeping calmly. He then stood up from his place, went near his jijaji ( Shyam ) and said, " I have to go back to AR to find the culprit and will be back in an hour. Till then take care of her " said arnav and got out of his room with a half heart and moved towards his office.

Shyam : Without any delay he went near his PARI with his wet eyes, sat beside her and took hold of her hand from Anjali.

Anjali : She stood up from the bed and said, " I will go get some food for Khushi. She might feel hungry when she wake up " said Anjali with a choking voice and went from there to kitchen.

In AR :

Arnav : He reached AR within few minutes and straight away went to Khushi's cabin. He saw Aman standing before the cabin with key in his hand, as he was already ordered by ASR to get the key and reach the cabin before his arrival. He took the key from Aman and dismissed him saying, " Get the CCTV footages of this lobby from today morning 9 to 12 from the security team and sent it to my laptop " said ASR in a cold voice and dismissed him from there.

He didn't want anybody to know what happened to Khushi inside her cabin and feel pity on her, thinking this he went inside and locked the door. He turned and saw pieces of her dress lying on the floor and closed his eyes painfully, digged his fingers into his palm to control his rage which is building for every second. He  collected every piece of dress from the floor and moved towards his cabin.

He kept the pieces on his table and switched his laptop ON to check the security cameras of Khushi's lobby, and was shocked, enraged, furious to see that same bitch who came inside his cabin to oogle at him, was standing before Khushi's cabin and eavesdropping. That ugly pig hided herself after sometime, and he saw mukthi coming out of her cabin. After confirming that mukthi went out, she entered inside it and locked the door. After that nobody came there. That pig got out with a wicked smirk on her face after sometime and he only saw him reaching the cabin, which means that bitch only did this to khushi.

He closed his laptop furiously, fisted his hands and made a perfect plan to make that slut suffer and rot in hell.

In RM :

Shyam : He was sitting opposite to his PARI in the bed, facing her, for the past 40 minutes with a worried look on his face. He was caressesessing Khushi's hand and waited patiently with a racing heart for her to wake up. Just then he felt a grip on his hand and looked her face keenly to see that his angel squinting her eyes, while the raizada's looked at her with eager eyes and a bated breath.

Khushi : She opened her eyes slowly and saw her Bhai is sitting before her with a sad look on his face. She understood what must have made him sad, and tried to sit to clear his worry even in that situation.