Part : 23

Continuation of previous sequence :

Dadi : Listening to Manohar and Manorama ( Mama and Mami ) her anger skyrocketed and yelled at them saying, " Are you people serious ??... That girl ( Khushi ) is talking back to me and instead of throwing her out of this house you people are praising her !!..." said dadi looking at the raizada's.

Raizada's : Hearing dadi's voice now only they got remembered that she too was present there. But then, they felt angry hearing to throw Khushi out of their house. Before they could protest dadi they heard Shyam voice.

Shyam : Listening to dadi's words for his daughter he couldn't able to hold his anger and said, " Why would we have to throw pari out of her own house dadi ?? That too without any mistake of hers... And for your kind information she didn't talked back to you, instead she just told you to smile and talk to people in a polite tone which is not all wrong.. ", said Shyam seriously to dadi.

Dadi : Seeing Shyam opposing to her words and moreover seeing the raizada's not taking her side before him, her anger reached its peak and shouted at him saying , " How dare you ?? Who the hell are you to support her ?? And why are you supporting her ?? What type of relationship do you share with her to say all these things to me ??. Ignoring the stunned look on Raizada's face, she turned towards Anjali and said, " Anjali bitiya... Why are you keeping quiet ?? Your husband is taking another woman side, that too infront of you ?!! Why are you not saying anything to him and keeping mum ?? If you don't fight for your rights you may loose him to her... Looks like your husband likes her more than you ", said dadi making Shyam to shake in extreme anger and the raizada's to scrunch their face in utter disgust seeing how dadi strained such a pure relationship between Shyam and Khushi with her dirty mouth.

Before dadi could speak another word, she heard a voice shouting at her saying, " Enough... Just shut your dirty mouth Subhadra Malik... Don't open your trash like mouth to speak another word against my elder daughter-in-law and son-in-law ",

Raizada's : They all turned their heads towards the source of the voice and saw Manohar Raizada standing with killer look in his eyes.

Mama : Hearing such cheap words for Khushi and seeing how dadi is badmouthing such a wonderful relationship between Khushi and shyam, he became furious and shouted at her. He then took forward steps towards dadi and stood before her with extreme anger in his eyes and said, " How dare you blame my daughter-in-law and son-in-law with your veinless tongue ?? Did you even know that Khushi respects and sees Shyam as her father?? Not knowing anything about a person's character how can you say such awful words about them??. And moreover you, you are complaining about Shyam to Anjali saying to fight with him for her rights?? Are you even a human?? Do you even know what humanity is ?? Years before, your son ruined my sister's life and killed her with his rougish ways. Why didn't you said anything to him or tried to stop him from going to other women and spoiling an innocent soul's life like my sister ", yelled Manohar angrily.

Nani : Tears formed in her eyes thinking about her daughter, but then she composed herself inorder to calm her son. She reached near him and said, " Calm down beta. There is no use in talking about what happened in past ", said Nani in a choking voice.

Mama : Hearing his mother's voice he turned towards her and said, " I know that ma. That's why only I didn't said anything when gave you a place for her to stay out of courtesy, after knowing that she is also one of the main reason behind my sister death. I haven't either stopped you from helping her for all these years nor I haven't talked to her in any hurtful manner as I very well know that whatever I say or do is not going to bring my sister back to life. So only I let you do whatever you want. But what she did today was completely unacceptable. She is trying to spoil not only khushi's life but also anjali's life which I can't bear. So, it's time for her to know who is who ", said Manohar looking at his mother.