Part : 1

Gupta's House :

             A pleasant morning with a magical yellowish orange paint all around the sky,  birds chirping sound, where the sun slowly raised from its peaceful slumber to wake up millions of people and to give new hope and new life to the people all over the world.

            A girl in her early twenties having a not so peaceful sleep in store room of the house, with a very thin blanket around her. Her sleep was disturbed by the sun rays,  peeping through the window,  to make her ready for a new day of her life, with new hopes. She woke up with a jerk, just to see it's 5 in early morning and prayed to her devimaiyaa to save her and make others happy throughout the day...she rushed to take her bath and came running to the kitchen to prepare tea, breakfast for her Amma, bauji, buaji and her elder sister. ( U people guessed her right?? ).. Yes, it's none other than our pyaari KHUSHI.

            This is her every day routine. To wake up early in the morning, then prepare breakfast for her family ( eventhough they consider her nothing but a maid without any salary), then clean whole house, then prepare lunch, and goes to market to buy fresh groceries and then prepare evening snacks and dinner for them...

             Today she has to attend her very first inteview in SM Group of industries. Her so called parents and aunty let her to study because, she said that she will go to job and give her full salary to them. Hearing the word money, those selfish people allowed  her to study. She did some part time job to pay her college fee. She used her college library to the fullest and took notes from them instead of buying books. Her parents didn't even gave her a penny to buy books and other necessities. She has to cover a distance of 5 kilometres from her home to college by walk because they were not even ready to give any money saying that it's utter waste.

            She prepared breakfast and lunch for them and served them. She went upstairs to store room to get ready for her interview. She hardly had 6 set of clothes. So in another 5 minutes she came down wearing a simple yellow salwar ( picture in media box ), with a braided hair in one side of her shoulder with her certificate and documents in a file.

            Khushi bent down to take blessings from them. Just then buaji pushed her and shouted at her, saying that how dare a garbage like Khushi and touch them. She even said that she is going to take bath on Ganga jal ( holy water ) to remove the sin of her touch. Her Amma, bauji, and Lavanya were laughing seeing her suffering. With a heavy heart and a tear strained face Khushi rushed outside  and started to walk fast to visit her only friend.

             It was 8, when khushi reached a  place, which can and will provide her with enough strength and courage to face this cruel world. Yes, it's her devimaiyaa temple. Seeing her in temple, the pandit ji of the temple asked  her, how are you Khushi bitiya and how come they allowed u come at this time???. For that Khushi simply said that she is going to give her first interview. Hearing this from her , the pandit ji understood that,  why those cruel people allowed her to come at this time.

            She then joined her pretty, flower like small hands before her devimaiyaa, for the well being and happiness for the whole world, and to give happy life to the people around her. She opened her doe like beautiful eyes when she completed her praying . Just then priest came and gave her prasad. Khushi bent down and took the blessings of the panditji and started to move from there. All this was seen by an elderly woman who came to pray for her family well being with her grand daughter.  It was Devayani Sing Raizada and Anjali jha. Then they enquired the panditji about Khushi and reached there mansion ( RM ).

Raizada Mansion (RM ) :

            An Audi car reached RM. Both Devayani Sing Raizada and her grand daughter Anjali Jha got down thinking about what they heard from the panditji about khushi. They absent mindedly entered the living room of their mansion and shocked to see the scene before them.

           All the things in living room was broken into millions of pieces. There eyes popped from their eye sockets and searched for the culprit. They searched, and finally found a man sitting in a couch with a cute pout and angry face. ( Any guess guys??)..

            Yes, it's none other than our ASR

            Yes, it's none other than our ASR.... Seeing him like this they understood what made him to do like this. They both took small steps and reached him. Of course , our arnav didn't have any response to them , they both shake their heads and sit beside him on both sides to console him.

             Nani started the conversation, our chote is angry Anjali bitiya. What we did chote, why our chote is angry, asked  Anjali eventhough she knows why he is sitting like this and why he is angry. Hearing both them arnav said, " u both left me alone and gone out ". U both promised me that u will take me outside today, but u left me and went outside said arnav with a childish tone and a cute pout. Seeing this Anjali said that,  chote me and Nani went to Mandir, u don't like to sit in a single place for a long time Na that's y we left and came back soon. Seeing arnav not relenting to her words, she immediately said that, she will take him to park by evening and will buy him a lots of toys.

            The word park and toys did the trick, and made him happy. He jumped on the couch saying that, yayyyy we will go to park and "khoob Saaraa mastii" yayyyy said arnav with a happy face....he started to jump up and down happily and ran away from there. Seeing this, both Nani and Anjali smiled but,  a bit later tears started to came out their eyes like a river thinking that," The man who made people tremble in fear with just a single glance,  is now behaving like a child".

           His family always wished that , "he will enjoy his life like any normal man, to spend even a little bit of time with his family, to laugh, and to find a person whom he will love like anything letting go of the past". Both Nani and Anjali started crying badly thinking that how they lost their chote 14 years back to a horrific past and became ASR to the whole world and now, they had lost ASR to a terrific accident before 1 and half years.

            Nani and Anjali had prayed to the almighty, to give his chote back, to pull him from this childish zone and yet to have a happy life which he haven't had before.        "Hey devimaiyaa, Apne chote ki wapas dhejiye, unki Zindagi wapas dejiye, unka yaadash waapis dejiye,  unki KHUSHI waapis dejiye".

( Precap : khushi met someone who will change her life, whether it's good or bad. Let's see)....