Part : 15

Early morning in RM :

It was a pleasant, warm, new and happy morning for two souls in RM who wish to spend their time and life with each other. Yes, it's a very our very own arnav and Khushi😊😊.

Khushi : She woke up at 4:45 a.m in the morning. Not only because of her nervousness, but because of her excitement too. Also, she wanted to prepare breakfast and lunch for her husband😊😊. What if her husband didn't have his food after knowing that she didn't made the food. It's true he doesn't have any memories about their marriage and his life with Khushi, but still he can reminense everything. The food he had yesterday which was made by her was an unshakable proof for that☺☺. He was so used to her handmade food from the time they were married, that he refused to have food made by some one else. Thinking about her husband she went to washroom, completed her morning routine and came down wearing a mint colour salwar which she used to wear in Gupta's house.

She directly went to Mandir and did pooja for her devimayya 😊😊. After completing it she went to kitchen to prepare some yummy😋😋 breakfast and lunch for her family and her husband.

Arnav : He woke up at 6 in the morning with a great happiness in him😁. He smiled thinking of who is going to join his office today and was very much excited for that. He then got ready for his jogging session and went out of RM with pleasant thoughts filling his mind.

Khushi : She completed all her work by 7:55 and reached her room to change her attire for going to office. She took a dark blue salwar suit with a baby pink duppata ( picture in media box ) and hided her mangalsutra. As usual she applied her makeup which was her kajal and lip balm.

Arnav : By that time, he came from his jogging and straight away went to his room to get ready for a new day in his office😊😊.

Khushi : After getting ready she reached the living room with her file and certificates just to see everybody is waiting for her. Giving a charming smile to them, she greeted everybody not noticing that her one smile made someone's heart skipped a beat😉😉.

She then felt someone's intense gaze on her, and then turned her side to see that her husband is watching her intently😏😏 with his love filled, yet passionate eyes😊. Her heart started beating loudly dhak-dhak, dhak-dhak and her cheeks turned to a dark shade of pink😄😄, showing the effects which her husband had on her. With a blushing face, she kept her head down and clutched her files tightly in her hands. She then moved with everybody to dining table to have their breakfast with a very pretty blush adoring her face😄😄.

Arnav : He sat in his usual seat which is beside his Nani and Anjali. The first morsel which he took itself says who made the food, because he knows the food taste of his Di, hp and payal😊😊. With a little smile on his face he started to have his food silently.

Raizada's : The raizada's had their breakfast with lots of chatting between them, whereas arnav and Khushi are stealing glances towards each other throughout the breakfast. After completing the breakfast Arnav, Khushi, Aakash, NK and Mama stood up to move to their office.

Nani : " Khushi bitiya, ruko ( stop ) " said Nani stopping Khushi and signalled something to anjali.

Khushi : " What happened Nani???" said Khushi with a confused face.

Anjali : She came there with a bowl of curd with sugar and gave it to Nani with a smiling face😊😊.

Nani : She got the bowl from Anjali, and fed it to khushi saying, " All the best Khushi bitiya. Do your interview well, ok " said Nani.

Khushi : After having a spoon full of curd and sugar from Nani she bent down and got her blessings 😊😊.

Anjali : She took the bowl from nani, fed it to Khushi and said, " Pari, all the best. I know that u will rock the interview ".