Part : 22a

ARSHI ROOM :

ARSHI : Arnav and Khushi are sleeping peacefully on their bed after a long two week gap. Just then, Khushi stirred and woke up from her sleep. She looked down to see her arnavji sleeping contently on her bossom, while his hand was still holding her waist possessively. She smiled at her lovable husband, kissed his head and started stroking his rough hair. Feeling his wife's warmth in his sleep he smiled and snuggled more into her, making Khushi to smile at his gesture.

Few minutes passed like that and Khushi looked at the wall clock to see the time as 11:40 a.m and thought to prepare lunch for her arnavji, as she noticed that her husband didn't like his breakfast in morning but still ate it just because she feeded him with her hand. If not for that she knew he wouldn't have even touched it as he hates upma. She fondly looked at her husband and pecked his hair again. Not wanting him to wake up from his sleep she clutched him tightly to her, rolled him on his side of the bed and tried to remove his hand from her waist which was really an impossible task to do. So, she tried her old trick which she used to do when they got married and blew air on his face making her arnavji to stirr in his sleep and made him to loosen his grip on her. Using that chance Khushi moved away from him and got down from the bed.

Not feeling his Jaan warmth around him he restlessly shifted on the bed and a frown appeared on his handsome face. Seeing her arnavji frowning like a child, Khushi smiled patted his chest and hummed a tune in her honey voice to which arnav relaxed in his sleep feeling his wife's aura near him, while Khushi gave her pillow to him seeing his hands searching for her on their bed. Getting her pillow arnav smiled, crushed it in his arms and drifted to his sleep with a smile on his face.

Khushi smiled at her husband and went out of their room. She then closed their room door slightly and went downstairs to prepare his lunch.

Raizada's : Everybody was sitting in the living room and chatting between themselves when Shyam saw his PARI coming downstairs.

Shyam : He looked at his PARI and said, " PARI, why are you coming downstairs?? Do you need something ?? " said Shyam catching the attention of everybody in the living room.

Raizada's : They shifted their gaze to Khushi who was coming downstairs and smiling at his bhai.

Khushi : She reached her family members and said, " No Bhai. I don't need anything. I just came to prepare lunch for arnavji " said Khushi looking at his Bhai.

Shyam : He sighed at his PARI and said, " Do you want to get us killed pari ?? ", asked Shyam in a blank tone to his pari, while raizada's was confused as to why Shyam was asking her like that.

Khushi : She gasped loudly hearing her bhai's question and said, " No Bhai. Why are you saying like this ?? " asked Khushi in a worried tone.

Shyam : Seeing his pari's worried face he stood up from his place and reached near her. He then clutched her hands in his and said, " Then what princess!!! Your arnavji will literally kill us if he saw you working. You don't know how he reacted seeing you in hospital yesterday. He scared the hell out of us " said Shyam and smiled at her.

Khushi : Understanding her bhai's words she blushed heavily thinking about her arnavji's love for her and looked down not able to look at her bhai's face and her family members face who are giving teasing smiles to her, whereas one person was terrified thinking about it.

Soumya : She shuddered thinking about  ASR's angry avatar in hospital and his beast form which she saw this morning. with a scared tone she said, " So true Shyam Bhai. I can't even forget how angry he looked and how he shouted in hospital, specially at dadi. Don't know how our ever so soft Khushi is handling him " said Soumya and trembled in her place thinking about ASR.