Part : 10

Continuation of the previous conversation  :

Everybody was sitting in the lawn, talking with each other. Op ( Om Prakash ) took the ice-creams to kitchen which akash, Aman and Karan had bought . Khushi was now, sitting beside her Bhai leaning her head on his shoulders.

Khushi : Bhai, it's so boring to sit without doing anything 😐😔😔😔.

Shyam : Mmmm, what can we do that for that Pari???

Khushi :  She thought for a while🤔🤔🤔 and shouted, " why don't we play blind fold     Bhai ".

Arnav :  Hearing khushi, he jumped on his seat merrily and said, " yesh ( yes ) Khushi, we will playyy, yayyyy "😛😛😛😜😜 said arnav happily.

All the people in that lawn are looking at them with confused yet shocking face. They thought " are they kids to play blind fold???, Seriously ".

Khushi : Seeing their faces, she went before all of them holding her husband hand and said, " plzzzz, agree with me na😔😔😔, we will play together. It will be lot of fun, pretty plz😅😅😅😥😥 ".

Everybody went awww on her cute expressions😍😍😍 and her wish to play blind fold😊😊😊.

Shyam : He couldn't see her sad face, and agreed to play with her immediately 😊😊

Arnav :  He felt upset seeing khushi's sad face😔😔 and anger on everybody for making his friend upset 😤😤😤😤.

Arnav wanted to shout at them for not agreeing to her wish 👿👿, just then one by one came agreeing with her wish.

Khushi : She felt so happy and enthusiastic seeing her whole family  beside her to play😉😉😉. Even akash, Aman and Karan too joined them saying, it's not good to ignore their Bhabi's wish to play. She smiled widely showing them how happy she is😁😁😁.

Arnav : Seeing her Smiling face, he forgot about his anger and he too smiled with her😊😊.

Khushi : She explained how to play this game for NK. And everybody started to play to happily and enthusiastically.

Laughter sound echoed in RM😊😊😊. All felt so happy to play like this together😋😋☺☺☺. They felt they have become child again🚸🚸🚸🚸. They played for half an hour and went into their living room chatting happily about who played better😊😊😊.

Khushi, Anjali and payal went to kitchen to get some juice for others, as they were tired from all the playing. They came out and started to distribute the juices to everybody and took one glass for them too😊😊.

Nani : " I feel so young after playing with u all. I have played like this when I was a child,  after that i'm playing now only.😊😊😊 ".

Mami : Hello hi bye bye, " I'm soon happy sasumma. I played better than eberyone ( everyone ) 😉😉".

NK : " Mami, no. I played well than u. Did u forgot how I caught u ??? " said Nk showing how he caught her😋😋😋

Khushi : She felt really happy and blessed to have a family like this.

Arnav : " No, I won't agree with u. I only played well, haina ( yes Na ) Khushi???? " said arnav looking at Khushi with a puppy face🤗🤗🤗.

Khushi : Seeing arnav looking at her expectantly,  " yes, my Arnavji played better than everybody " said Khushi making arnav jump in glee😁😁😊😊.

Arnav : " Did u heard, I only played well, yayyyy 😁😁😁😀😀😀" said arnav merrily making others happy.

Khushi smiled at her husband and went to kitchen to prepare dinner for everybody, payal and Anjali accompanied her. The trio cooked together while talking  with each other. They prepared roti, dhaal, cabbage sabzi, and chawal. After one hour the dinner was ready.