Part : 8

Continuation of previous conversation :

Khushi : She smiled at her childish husband, who was wiping her tears. Nobody has wiped her tears after her parents death. She felt so happy to have him as her husband, a fliend ( friend ),like he called her now😊😉😉. She don't know what future has stored for them, but she vowed to her devimaiyaa that, she would give her 100% to make this relationship work, to make her new family happy.

Shyam : He was so happy to see this side of arnav. He never showed this much care to anybody till now, not even to his di. So, this was pretty shocking everybody.

Khushi : She holded his hesitantly ( she hesitantly took hold of his hand because, everything is new to her. It was her first time to hold any man's hand, except her Bhai) and told him, " i'm ok Arnavji. U don't need to punish anyone, punishing other people is not good Arnavji. U should not do that, k " said Khushi in a lovable tone. For Raizada people, the whole scenario looked like, a mother was consoling her angry son😁😁.

Arnav : He frowned hearing her😞😞😞😞, he thought " Noooo, a big big nooo... I will punish whoever hurts my fliend ( friend ) ".

Raizada's : Everybody was so happy seeing their elder daughter-in-law kind nature. Now, they are sure about how arnav will behave with her, and how she will treat him. They felt so happy to see them like this.

Khushi : She turned her head towards her Bhai, and saw her sister-in-law ( Anjali ) who is keeping her hand on her bhai's shoulder. She thought " why is my sister-in-law keeping her hand on my Bhai, like she is supporting him " and gave a confused yet questioning look, like asking who is she??

Shyam : He gulped, seeing khushi's gaze on them ( that is anjali and Shyam ). He holded Anjali's hand tightly for moral support and told Khushi " she is my wife, Pari. Anjali Jha" in a low voice.

Khushi : She was confused for a minute, then she understood what was he talking about. She recalled their yesterday conversation, to trust him no matter what, and now too he is present in her wedding. Which only means that, he is son-in-law of Raizada's and he already knew about this marriage before itself???!!!... What hurted her was, "Inspite of knowing all this, he didn't even inform her about this and kept quiet ".

Shyam : Seeing her change of expressions on her face, he felt very scared and took a step forward to explain things for her.

Khushi : She took a step backward, seeing him coming forward to hold her. She told him in a painful voice, " why??? Why Bhai??? Why did u do this to me??? I trusted u more than myself, but u betrayed me??? Why Bhai??? Just why??? ".

Shyam : He didn't know what to do, or what to say to Khushi to make her trust him. Khushi, plz... Plz don't hate me Khushi. I did for Ur goodness only Pari, I only wished to see you happy, forever. That's why only I did your marriage with arnav Pari??? Plz, trust me. You are angry on me for making this marriage happen, right????. I'm sorry Pari. I didn't had any other option, to keep u happy princess.

Khushi : What are u talking Bhai??? Why will I be angry on u for marrying Arnavji???😕😕😕

Shyam : With a confused face, he asked khushi, you are not angry on me for making u marry arnav at this condition???? Then why are u angry at me PARI??? asked shyam to Khushi.

Khushi : Sigh, bhai " I'm not at all angry at u for that Bhai. Why would I should feel angry to marry him. He is behaving like a child Bhai, that's it nothing more to it. He is now my husband Bhai, I will take care of him very well ", I'm angry at you for not informing me about this yesterday. U knew that, I'm going to marry today and that too the groom is your brother-in-law. But still, u haven't trusted me enough to share this with me Bhai.