Part : 24a

Continuation of previous part :

ARSHI : After few minutes of taking long deep breaths arnav composed himself a bit and looked down to see his wife who was still breathing heavily with closed eyes while her hands were clutching his shirt tightly in an iron grip. He gently clutched her chin in a soft way and made her look at him. He smiled seeing her still not opening her eyes and trembling lips then said, " Jaan, look at me... I've already said that there is nothing to be embarrassed of. So, leave your shyness and look at me jaan ", said Arnav in a soft tone. Seeing his baby hiding her face on his neck he smiled, then started stroking her hair and  said, " If you blush this much for this itself then how you will react when we consummate our love fully ", said Arnav in a naughty tone which made khushi's eye to pop out from her eyes sockets and to look at him with her usual 'o' shaped mouth and eyes.

He smiled on seeing her shocked face, cupped her face in his palms and whispered, " My adorable angel ", said Arnav and kissed her forehead lovingly which made her relax and lean on his shoulders comfortably. Few minutes passed in comfortable silence then Arnav said, " Go and change your dress Jaan as it is wet ", said Arnav looking at her bosoms in a mischeiveous yet prideful manner while his hands were caressing her hair. Hearing his words, Khushi came out of the hug still blushing heavily at his words and tried to move away from him to go their wardrobe. But then Arnav scooped her in his arms and moved to their wardrobe together. He then left her inside the wardrobe and closed the door for her to change the dress.

He waited for her there itself with a never ending smile playing on lips, but then it got replaced with a sigh hearing his mobile ringing sound and started searching for it as he don't know where he kept it in his passion for his wife. Listening to the direction of the sound he found it in on his recliner. Taking his mobile from there he frowned seeing the caller ID but then answered it. His jaws tightened and his hands got fisted in immense rage listening to the caller's talk and said, " Get me all the proofs to Raizada Mansion by Tommorow morning, I will handle it ", ordered ASR in a rough tone and disconnected the call which made the caller to gulp in fear.

Arnav walked to and fro in the poolside and rubbed his palms in utter frustration thinking about what he heard in phone before few seconds. But then he stood in his place when he smelt the familiar fragrance near him and whisked his head to see his wife standing behind him and looking at him with worried eyes. Without wasting a second he immediately hugged her to himself and inhaled her soothing aroma to calm his raging heart. His anger reduced when his angel hugged him back and Caressed his back to calm him while saying, " What happened arnavji?? Why are you looking so tensed?? ", asked khushi in a worried voice.

Hearing her worried tone, he  tightened the hug and said, " Nothing jaan ". After few minutes he moved a little away from her, looking into her hazel worried eyes and said, " Jaan, I want a promise from you " said arnav and extended his hand in front of her, who looked at him with a wondering look in her eyes. Knowing that his angel is waiting for his reply, arnav said " I want you to stay by my side and agree with all the decisions that i take tomorrow.  You should not worry about anything, no matter what happens to anybody ", said arnav and eagerly looked at her.

She was awestruck hearing his promise but then she know that if her arnav is asking her something like this then the matter would have to be serious. So she kept her hand in his and said, " I promise you arnavji. I'll always stand beside you, always ", said khushi clutching her husbands hand in her hand, who inturn pulled her to him and wounded her waist with his arms and closed his eyes in releif, while thinking " You people are going to face hell by tomorrow. Get ready for it you b*****s ".

Note : A very advanced happy birthday to one of my favorite reader " Fatemasweet "... This is my birthday gift for you choti... Hope you liked it..

PRECAP : Revelation of true face of dadi and sheetal... Holi festival preparations...