Part : 21

Continuation of the conversation :

Dadi : She looked at her grandson arnav with a furious gaze, who was having a calm, collected and somewhat blank expressions on his face.

Raizada's : All the other members in the living room stood with a worrisome expression on their faces and unknowingly holded their breath, knowing something bad is going to happen between dadi and arnav. They very well know that whenever dadi comes to raizada mansion, it will loose the little peace that it has and will become more serene than before, because of her mindset and the things in which she strongly believes in.

Dadi : Not able to see arnav's cool expression she asked, " Who is that girl arnav??? What is she to you ??? Who is she to you??? and most importantly why are you carrying her in your arms??? " asked dadi to arnav.

Arnav : He smiled internally thinking about his Jaan and saw his dadi, who was having a curious yet furious expression on her face. He smirked at that and said, " I have already told you, she is my wife Mrs. Khushi Arnav Singh Raizada, dadi " said arnav to his dadi.

Dadi : She was shocked at first, but then her anger increased and said, " What are you saying arnav??? How??? When??? Why??? How you got married to her??? Why didn't you inform me about this?? Who gave you the permission to marry her??? " asked dadi to arnav in a frustrated tone.

Arnav : He smiled a bit at his dadi's question and said, " From whom I should get permission dadi, and why??? I am an adult, I have all the rights to marry the girl I like. And moreover, ASR doesn't need anyone's permission or anyone's approval for what he likes to do " answered arnav to his dadi in a cool yet stern tone.

Dadi : She gave a disapproved look to her grandson and asked, " You maybe ASR to others arnav, but I'm your dadi and I'm elder to you. Shouldn't you get my permission before getting married to her? " asked dadi to arnav.

Arnav : He became stiff at his dadi's words and said, " Elder!! Elder!!, dadi ?? Seriously!!! ". He sighed and said, " Dadi, humans who have simply reached 50 or 60 in age aren't called elders, but people who have gained some good experience, good values, good morals in their life and most importantly who knows how to differentiate right and wrong are called elders. So you yourself can decide whether you are an elder or not " said arnav rudely rileling up his dadi's anger.

Dadi : She felt dismayed and became so angry after hearing his grandson words to her. She glared at arnav and said, " Are you saying that I'm not elder to you?? That I don't have any good morals??? And that I don't know what is right and what is wrong ?? ", asked dadi in a high pitch tone to arnav.

Arnav : He smirked at her and said, " I haven't said so dadi... You are only saying like that... Looks like the temples you have visited all your life, the poojas you have offered to your god and the number of yatras you have went has finally gave you some wisdom " said arnav in a blank tone.

Dadi : She felt so insulted and was feeling so agitated at arnav's word. She then shouted at him saying, " Arnavvvv, how can you talk like this to me ", before she could complete her words, she heard her grand daughter voice ( Anjali ).

Anjali : Deep down in her heart she knows that whatever is happening is not going to end well. So, to stop further damage between her chote and her dadi she meddled between them and said, " chote, how can you say things like this to her. She is our dadi chote, respect her, Please " pleaded Anjali to her chote.

Arnav : He shifted his gaze from his dadi to his di and said, " Respect!!! I'm still respecting her di. That's why she is even standing in RM after all the things that she had done to us.... If not for that, she wouldn't be even standing here " yelled arnav to his di.