Part : 2

SM Group Of Industries :

                  By the time Khushi reached her interview venue, it was already 9:30.

Khushi : Mam, I came here for interview, said Khushi to the receptionist.

Receptionist : Please move to the conference room in second floor mam, said the receptionist kindly to Khushi.

Personal Assistant ( PA ) : Interview will start within 20 minutes. Kindly wait in lobby. Your name will be called when it's your turn.

After waiting for 1 hour khushi gave her interview.

MD : You may leave for the day. We will call you to let you know about the results.

After saying thank you to the MD, Khushi went out if the building. As there is a political commotion in the way that Khushi came, she took some other route to reach her home.

Khushi : Hey devimaiyaa, this street is so lonely and creepy. Please help me and be with me untill i reach home safely.

After waking for a while, she heard some kind of noises behind her. She stood still hearing the sound and slowly turned back to see, where the noise is coming from.

She turned back and was shocked to see two persons are coming towards her. Seeing them khushi was scared like hell and started to walk fast. Within few minutes,  she felt like, they are gaining near her. Without turning back, she clutched her file tightly and prayed her devimaiyaa to save her and started to run.

Khushi : Hey devimaiyaa, please save me. These creepy people are coming near me. Save me devimaiyaa, save me. She was literally scared and was running to save her dignity and her life from these vile creatures.

Just then she was tripped by a stone and fell down. Due to the trip,she hurted her feet. She didn't even feel the pain because of fear. Those two strangers came near her, and laughed evily.

Stranger 1 : Hello beautiful, mind giving us some company. We will have lots of fun together. What say??

Stranger 2 : Dude, don't scare her. See, she is going backwards instead of coming towards us. Chill babe, he is stupid. Don't listen to him. Ok.

Stranger 1 : Haan haan, listen to him hotty. No, no don't go backwards dear. Come near to us. Touch us. I assure you, we will have a great time.

Khushi : Hearing all those cruel and evil comments from them, Khushi was trembling in fear. She don't know what to do and was crying continuously. Due to fear and shock, her throat is choked and wasn't able to voice out anything other than crying.

Strangers : When they came near and bend down to touch her a hand came and stopped from doing so.

Khushi : I closed my eyes tightly in fear, when they came near to touch me. But then, nothing that sort of didn't happened. Slowly i opened my eyes to see what's happening and was shocked and relived at the same time.

A man was fighting and beating those two strangers like hell who was supposed to touch me. After getting beatings from the man the strangers ran away from there. The man turned behind to see the girl in same sitting position. He walked towards her and helped her to stand.

Khushi : She came out of her trance when the man came near helped her to stand up. He took her file, dusted it and gave it her. Saying thank you with a trembling lips, and grateful smile , she turned to walk away. When she was going to take one step forward she was stopped by a voice.

Man :  He came near her and told in a soft yet firm voice. I will accompany you till your house. It's not safe for you to go lonely. There is still political commotion going on. So I will accompany you till your house.