Part : 18

Continuation of previous chapter :

Aman took Lavanya outside of AR through the back entrance and went inside to do his work like nothing happened.

Lavanya took stumbling steps out of AR with a painful face and an energy drained body. Just then a car came beside her with full speed and stopped with a screeching sound. From that car, out came four people with black dress on them uniformly, wearing a face mask to cover their face and identity. Within a blink of an eye, she was pulled inside the car and the car took off from there. She didn't understood what has happend to her for a minute and blinked her eyes to understand the situation and was shocked out of her wits to see the masked people around her.

Lavanya : After gaining a bit of  composure, she shouted at them saying, " Who are you people??? What are you doing ??? Where you are taking me??? " shouted Lavanya at them. Seeing them not at all giving any answer to her, she again shouted at them to stop the car, and tried to hit the people who was sitting beside her.

Person 1 : She got irritated listening to her ranting continuously and yelled, " Hey don't you dare shout at us with your irritating voice. Otherwise I won't think even for a second to push you out of the car " said the woman dangerously in a high pitch who was sitting to the right of lavanya..

Lavanya : " You, you are woman ??? " stuttered Lavanya seeing the person.

Person 2 : He laughed hearing Lavanya and sarcastically said, " Are you that much of a dumb to realise a woman's voice ??? " who was driving the car.

Lavanya : She looked at the man who just spoke now and said, " You idiot. How dare you call me dumb ??? Me??? " shouted Lavanya at him, even though she was scared inside as hell.

Person 3 : He shouted hearing her and said, " You pig. Don't you dare to shout at us, or else you I will kill you right this instant " said the person showing a gun to her from the passenger seat.

Lavanya : Seeing the gun she shut her mouth in fear and didn't open her mouth after that.

Person 4 : " My, my, now that's like a good girl. Listen to us and we won't harm you, atleast not yet " said a woman to the left of her.

Lavanya : She don't know what to do with four strangers around her, about whom she doesn't had any idea of who are they, taking her somewhere. But then, she kept quite fearing for her precious life. After 1 hour or so, the car entered a jungle and was riding through a muddy path. Thorns, bushes, large trees surrounded their car and a creepy silence filled the air. Even in such a  warm day like this, the jungle was really dark because of the trees and plants in it. Few minutes have passed and they now reached a small building inside the jungle which looked very very old. The kidnappers got down from the car, while the woman who was sitting right side to lavanya pushed her out.

Now that she had a close look at the building, it had big big cracks on the wall and looked like it would fall down any moment now. The women beside Lavanya dragged her inside the building, holding her arms from either side while she struggled to free herself from that women grasp and kept shouting and pleading them to release her.

Woman 1 : " Shut up, I'm really getting fed up with your shouting. Just shut the fuck up and come with us or else I'll cut your fingers and feed them to the wild animals in this jungle as their snack " screamed the woman to Lavanya.

Lavanya : Tears flowed out from her eyes like a river, but then she kept silent not wanting to make the woman more angry and to make the threat come true. She was dragged inside that old house by the women beside her and was made to stand at the centre of the building. And she was made to look at one corner of the house. But what she saw there made her shocked to her core.