Part : 14

In car :

Arnav : He was all the while thinking about Khushi😊😊😁😁, how gorgeous she looked😊😊, how concerned she was for him😊😊, how cutely she manofied him to have his food😊😊. He was thinking all these things with a sweet smile on his lips😊😊😊. In these thoughts he didn't even notice that he reached AR😉😉. He was jerked out from his thoughts when he heard aakash calling him Bhai.

Aakash : We reached AR within few minutes. I turned to see Bhai was lost in his thoughts and called him Bhai. Hearing my voice, he came out of his thoughts and nodded at me😉😉.

Arnav : I came out of my thoughts and got down from my car. Akash stood on my left side whereas NK and mama stood on my right side. I felt happy to see my proud ( AR ) after these many days and entered in it without showing any emotion on my face😉😉, while Aman and Karan stood in the entrance😉😉😉 ( with ASR bg music 😉😉 ).

In AR designs and boutique :

The employees of AR stood in utmost respect seeing their boss after a long time😁😁😃😃. Even though ASR is arrogant, rude and short tempered, they know how perfect their employer is😉. They feared him not only for his anger, but also for his perfection in work😁😁😁. They feared him, but still the respect he deserved from everybody is much more than that😉😉😉.

Mama : He felt really proud to see arnav getting respect from each and every member of AR😄😄😄. Smiling he moved to his cabin to start his work.

Arnav : I as usual gave a curt nod to the employees, and moved to my cabin, while akash, NK , Aman and Karan followed me.
I entered into my cabin just to get hugged by two persons, who said " we missed u Bhai " 😉😉😉.

Akash : We people ( Myself, NK, Aman and Karan ) entered in bhai's cabin when Aman and Karan hugged him saying that they missed him😉😉😉. Bhai with a light smile on his lips patted their back.

NK : " Group hug without us, very bad ah😉😉 " said NK and dragged akash to join the hug😁😁😁.

Aman : I had slight tears in my eyes after seeing our arnav Bhai as ASR 😂😂. I then got out from the hug and said, " I'm really happy to see you ASR " 😁😀😀.

Karan : " Yes, very happy. Without you office was so boring ASR😉😉, nobody is there to fire anyone😉😉😉, random girls didn't create any drama to see you😊😊😊. I didn't had any entertainment all this time ASR😊😊😉😉 " said Karan with a sad face.

NK : Hearing him akash, Aman and I laughed at his statement. Then I said, " Don't worry Karan, you will be having lots of fun from now on 😉😉😉 ".

Aman : " ASR, I have arranged all the project files in your table which we handled in your absence. Check it once and I have kept some designs on your table to finalise the outfits for this summer. We can arrange a meeting if you want to make some changes in it " said Aman giving the schedule for his boss 😄😄😄.

Arnav : He nodded his head and went to sit on his chair to start his work for the day😉😁.

Aakash, NK , Aman and Karan moved out of his cabin to their respective place.

NK : He straight away went to see his friend, Ms. Mukthi vardhan😊😊😊. He reached her cabin and knocked the door😊.

Mukthi : Hearing the door knocking sound she said, " come in " in her usual rude tone😁😁.

NK : Getting permission from his friend, he entered in her cabin with a smiling face😊😊.

Mukthi : She lifted her face up to see who entered in her cabin and became angry😣😣😣 seeing her idiot friend before her and started to throw whatever things she got from her table at him😐😐😣😣.