Part : 5

Gupta's House :

Khushi woke up at 4:30am in early morning. Today, she is going to join SM Group Of industries as Assistant Designer so, she woke up a bit earlier than usual. She then took her bath and went downstairs to prepare both breakfast and lunch for her chachi, chacha, buaji and her Lavanya di. By the time she completed, it was already 7 in the morning. She then served them their breakfast as usual, and hurried towards her room. She then came down wearing a simple white salwar, with a braided hair and small jute bag. She took a water bottle, a roti covered in aluminium foil and left from there after informing her buaji.

Khushi : She went to Mandir, to take blessings from her devimaiyaa as it is her first day in job.

Pandit ji : Khushi bitiya, u here???

Khushi : She smiled politely, and informed him about her success in the interview that she had attended yesterday in SM Group of Industries. She then took his blessings too and went to her office.

In RM ( Early morning ) :

People in RM woke up with a happy and refreshed mind. They don't know the reason for their happy state. It was years after, they are feeling this way. They felt like, they are surrounded by some positive vibes. Not paying much attention to it, they got ready and came downstairs with a calm smile playing on their faces. Everybody greeted each other and went to the dining table to have their breakfast.

After completing their breakfast, Shyam went to his law firm. Later, he has to go to khushi's area to enquire about her family members, while Akash and Mama went to their office.

[ Guys, Manohar Singh Raizada i.e, Akash father works in AR as a head of finance department ]

Nani : Anjali bitiya, give chote his medicines and come to my room. I want to know about arnav's health. And haan, bring Manorama and payal bitiya too. Said Nani and went to her room.

Anjali :  " Chote, have this medicines " said Anjali and asked him to do some drawing.

NK : Di. I'll be with him. U go and do your work. Ok.

Anjali : She nodded smilingly seeing Nk's care towards her chote.

Arnav : No diiiii. I don't want him here. I can take care of myshelffff ( myself ) said arnav like a stubborn child😊😊😊.

Anjali : Plz chote, let him be with you. I will be back soon. Ok.. plz, plz pleaded Anjali.

Arnav : Seeing her pleading face, arnav gave a slight nod to her.

NK : He was happy that, he will be spending some of his time with his kadoos yet child like bhai.

Anjali : She went from there, after asking NK to be with him all the time. She then reached her Nani's room with her Mami and payal.

Nani : Now tell me Anjali bitiya, what did the doctor said about chote's health.

Hearing it's about their arnab bitwa ( arnav son ) and arnavji health, Mami and payal saw Anjali eagerly, waiting to hear her reply.

Anjali : Sighing, Anjali told whatever the doctor told to them.

Nani : After listening to whatever her granddaughter said, she then went into  deep thinking mode and decided something for her chote.

Mami & payal : They both don't know what to do, to make them feel better, to make their arnab bitwa ( arnav son ) / arnavji back to his senses.

Nani : This only can help my chote to get back his senses. And, I will do it at any cost, decided Nani strongly and firmly.

Shyam's law firm :