Part : 4

In RM :

Shyam, Akash,and Mama are sitting in the living room and discussing about something, while Nani is pampering her pet laxmi and Mami is doing touch up for her make up😉😉😉.

                              ( Nani and her pet laxmi )

Mami : Hello hi bye bye....Payal bitiya bring me juice va without any sugar, I don't want to loose my beautiful figure Va...

Payal : She was working in kitchen, preparing dinner for her family members with hp and op help ( Hp- Hari Prakash, Op- om Prakash.. both are helpers in RM ) when she heard her Mother-in-law asked for a juice without any sugar.

She shook her head, and prepared an orange juice for her M-I-L ( Mother-in-law ) and took it to her. Just then she saw Arnav, Anjali, and NK entering their home.

Payal : App log agaye, acha hua ( u people came, it's good )..

Hearing her, everybody in the living room turned their head towards the entrance to see Anjali, NK and a very happy smiling arnav.

Mami : Hello hi bye bye... Our arnav bitwa looks so happizzz wa ( happy )... Did u enjoy a lot arnav bitwa bithout ( without ) your beautiful Mami arnav bitwa and what is that pot wa in your hand wa ( what is that pot in Ur hands )

[ Guys, mami's English will be like this only. So, to let u people know clearly I will translate it...k.... ]

Arnav : He smiled listening his Mami and said " yeshhhh, I'm very very happy. Mamma gave me this rose plant for me as a shurprise ( surprise ), and she also wrote a letter to me saying that, she will be coming to me very shooon ( soon ) mami "said arnav showing them the letter.

Listening him, there was a pin drop silent in the living room. Nobody said anything after that. They know, that Anjali did this. She will use his mom's name to make him agree for things which he didn't like to do.

Anjali : To clear the silent atmosphere in the room, she said " chote, go upstairs to Ur room, freshen up and come. Ok "

Arnav : He nodded his head excitedly and ran away to his room to keep his plant in his private garden. He then planted it and went to freshen up and changed his dress into night wear.

In hall, everybody sat silently with a sad face thinking that, how their Arnav has changed in to a kid. They know, that arnav was really strong willed, hot headed person with a very short temper. Seeing him like this, they don't know whether to laugh, seeing his happy, smily face or,  to cry  that he is smiling and doing stuffs like kid when he himself don't know what he is doing.

Anjali and NK also went upstairs to freshen up in their room. After freshening themselves the trio reached downstairs and went to dining room. As usual, Nani sat in head chair and Arnav,  Anjali, shyam to her left and NK, Mama, Mami, akash in her right side. Payal served everybody and sat with akash to have dinner. They completed the dinner with NK entertaining them, telling how he enjoyed in park and all. After that, everybody retired to their rooms to have to a not so happy sleep.