Part : 20a

In AR :

Arnav was working from his cabin on his laptop, sitting on his chair. If any onlookers would have watched him at this time, they would say that his demeanor is stiff, stoic, blank, emotionless and what not??. But the people who have been with ASR and who know him, which was obviously his family, Aman and karan will say, that he is calm, relaxed and happy!!!. Why won't he be happy, ever since he has shared his feelings with Khushi which was 1 week ago, he had been flying high in sky in happiness, and he was behaving like a typical alpha male by going all rampage on other people who will even so much look at his Khushi's side. His possessiveness level for Khushi has increased to a whole new level in this one week. He didn't know why he feels this way, but all he know was that Khushi is his, only his. 

The constant presence of Khushi around him, near him, with him, in his cabin calmed his raging heart and filled his heart, mind, body and soul with extreme joy. For the past one week, he spent his most of his time with Khushi only, which he really loved very much. Now, he loved his work even more because he has got Khushi with him to accompany. He would steal lots of glances at Khushi when he is Working, while she  works from her cabin. He will smile to himself seeing her cute antics from his table.

In this past seven days, arnav had got to know lots of new things about Khushi. The thing which amused him was his Khushi, his butterfly angel, didn't like to sit in a single place for a long time. She will work by sitting on her chair for sometime, then will walk around her cabin, then roam his whole cabin saying that's it's so boring to sit in one place and work.

Arnav's work flow was broken when he heard a ringing tone from his mobile. He answered the call, seeing Aman's name flashing on the screen.

Aman : " ASR, the work you gave me before two nights was done. Can I get it to you right now " asked Aman in a polite tone.

Arnav : Hearing Aman he smiled and said,    " No need Aman, just parcel it and send it through one of our staff " said Arnav in a stern tone.

Aman : " Yes ASR " said Aman and disconnected the call.

Arnav : After the call, he continued doing his work. Within few minutes, he heard a knocking sound from his cabin door and said, " come in ".

Staff : He entered the lion's den with a bated breath and stuttered, " S, si, sir.... Aman sir told me to give this to you " completed the staff and stood there for his boss order.

Arnav : He signalled the staff by his fingers to keep the parcel on the table.

Staff : He kept the parcel on his table and ran away from his cabin.

Arnav : He took the parcel from his table and went to washroom with it. After entering the washroom, he opened their secret room by keeping his finger print on the mirror and entered inside it. He sat on the bed, opened the parcel and was delighted to see a red saree with a glittery border and a baby pink saree with it's corresponding blouse material in it. He carresessed the saree with his fingers and smiled remembering, what happened before two days in RM.

Flashback :

It was 9 p.m in the night, when arnav was going to his room from his study room, after discussing about the budget for the materials for the competition with mama and aakash. Just then he stopped on his place hearing Khushi's name from that limpet ( Soumya's ) room. He then turned towards the room and saw his Khushi, his Di, payal and that limpet ( Soumya ) inside the room talking with each other.

( Note : Arnav named soumya as limpet in his mind, from the time he saw her. He is calling her with this name because, whenever she gets a chance, she will cling to Khushi as her life is dependent on it. So, arnav calls Soumya as limpet )