Question 13

"If a crystal ball could tell you the truth about yourself, your life, the future, or anything else, what would you want to know?"

"...Is there like a limit to how many things we can ask?" Cas asked.

"I don't think so." Dean offered.

"Then serious answers first, important fandom questions afterwards."

"At least you have your priorities in order."

"She needs to sort out her priorities."

"Okay Ron,"

"ooooooh my gooooood, THANK YOU FOR GETTING THE REFERENCE."

"You mean there are people who wouldn't get that reference?"

"Believe it or not, there are people who have never even heard of Harry Potter." Dean gasped, dramatically dropping from his chair in the process. 

"HOW DARE THEY!" He called from the floor. Cas laughed.

"Okay, Crystal ball." Cas thought for a moment. "....I guess I'd want to know if I'm happy in the future." Dean climbed back in his chair, tilting his head at Cas. "I mean, I'm mostly happy now, but part of me wonders if I'll regret a lot of the things I do now later in life. I'd just want to know if I'm on the right path, and if I'll be happy with my life."

"I'd want to know how my little brother turns out," Dean countered. "See how Sammy's doing in the future. He wants to be a big lawyer or something. It'd be nice to see his future, make sure he's doing well. It'd help me sleep better at night if I knew he'd be living a happy life with a good family in the future instead of sleeping in a cardboard box under some underpass."

"Don't you want to know what your own future will be like?" Dean shrugged.

"If Sam's happy, then I'm probably happy too. I don't really care much about my own future. Just wanna make sure he's okay."

"That's sweet."

"Not really."

"If you say so," Cas sighed. "OH! I KNOW. Crystal ball! WHEN WILL JOHNLOCK BE CANON?"

"Preach. And when does the next series come out?"

"I doubt the crystal ball can see THAT far into the future."

"Ha. How many more Jurassic Park movies will they make?"

"Too many. How many years does humanity have left?"

"When do aliens come into play?"

"When does World War 3, war of the ships, commence?"

"What happens to the whales? Did we save them?" Cas burst out laughing.

"Next card?" Dean guessed. Cas nodded, and Dean reached for it.