t w o

(An; read the new version of this story)

Sophia's pov

Every time Avery and I are together Tom always ruins in. I'm getting real sick and tired of him, he isn't cute anymore.

Currently, I was in the common room coloring since I couldn't sleep and it was Friday night so I could stay up late tonight, but not too late. The door opened, but I ignored it until someone sat beside me. I looked to see it was Tom, great.

"What are you doing out of bed, Little One?" Right after he called me that my stomach felt weird, I think I liked it.

"Leave me alone," I mumbled as I turned back to my coloring.

"Why? What did I do to you?" He asked softly. Why isn't he acting like a meany like he always is?

"You're a meanie. You always make Avery leave when me and him are hanging out." I said as I started glaring at my picture.

Once Tom didn't say anything I looked back to see him watching me with his eyebrows furrowed like he was confused. He noticed me looking which caused his face to soften and lips curl into a slight smile.

"What if tomorrow you and Avery hang out all day?" He asked.

"That's only one day." I pointed out as I stood up and crossed my arms.

He smiled even more and sat up straight.

"I'll talk to you tomorrow about it. You need to get to sleep, Little One, it's late." I looked at the clock on the wall to read that it was 2:12 am.

I quickly grabbed my crayons and paper then scurried upstairs without even saying anything to Tom. It's late, I can't be up this late.

- - -

ALRIGHT BOOS

I'm pretty sure I finished this book, I just need to edit it and we're all good : )