t h i r t y f i v e

Tom's pov

It was kind of working. Sophia becoming innocent again. She started coloring more and wearing some of her old clothes that I missed. Hell I even missed the color pink.

"Daddy, I still don't feel right." Sophia pouted as she stood up from the floor, she was coloring in a coloring book.

"Give it some time, Little One." She huffed and laid down on me.

She grabbed my hand and played with my fingers.

"What's gonna happen when school's over?" I never thought about that. I knew I wanted to be with her in an us home, but that's it.

"We're gonna find us an us home."

"Us home." She murmured.

"Would you like that?" She nodded.

"I'd like anything with you, Daddy." She said a bit after.

"Anything?" I questioned while smirking causing her to look at me.

"Daddy!"

"You said anything, Little One. Daddy wants things too." I slightly smirked.

"Like what?" She questioned as she sat up.

"You want to know everything I want?" She nodded.

"I want you to never leave my sight, I want to make you feel good, I want you to make me feel good-"

"What do you want me to do?" She questioned quickly before I could tell her more of what I wanted.

"There is a few things I'd like you to do." She nodded.

"Will you be a good girl and do them for Daddy?"

"Y-Yeah."

- - -

15+ votes

I never really realized how fast this book is growing and I'd just like to say thank you for that

I didn't think this book would get as many reads as it has considering that it is ddlg and that

THANK YOU <3